The Taung VS New Mandalorians...

Wolfninjajedi

This isn't nessecarily a VS thread(though if you guys want, I guess it can be) but more of a who do you like better. Do you guys like the old true Mandalorians? The Taung? Or the Newer Mandalorians? I use the word 'true' in the sense they were the start of it all, and they were a true war like species. To be honest I like the old ones, visual they just seem more appealing and look like an actual threat then a human one I mean really lets look at something here.

Would you be scared of a human who can kick ***?

Or

Would you be scared of a 7 foot tall war like species who kick *** and are warriors by nature?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

This isn't nessecarily a VS thread(though if you guys want, I guess it can be) but more of a who do you like better. Do you guys like the old true Mandalorians? The Taung? Or the Newer Mandalorians? I use the word 'true' in the sense they were the start of it all, and they were a true war like species. To be honest I like the old ones, visual they just seem more appealing and look like an actual threat then a human one I mean really lets look at something here.

Would you be scared of a human who can kick ***?

Or

Would you be scared of a 7 foot tall war like species who kick *** and are warriors by nature?

You forget an important part of their culture was that though majority of Mandalorians are portrayed as humanoid, they took in all species that could prove them selves warriors. There are Ithorian mandalorians, rodian, chiss, humans, etc. Taung were just the originals and that culture was adapted by other species they assimilated into their culture. It's all about who is the best warrior, not the color of your skin or species. Old or New, they are essentially the same, just varying degrees of aggression.

You forget an important part of their culture was that though majority of Mandalorians are portrayed as humanoid, they took in all species that could prove them selves warriors. There are Ithorian mandalorians, rodian, chiss, humans, etc. Taung were just the originals and that culture was adapted by other species they assimilated into their culture. It's all about who is the best warrior, not the color of your skin or species. Old or New, they are essentially the same, just varying degrees of aggression.

I know but majority they seem to be humans and thats what most people see them as, we never really see any other mandalorians besides those. But thats not the question here, seperate both Old and New which do you prefer? Infact this is more about Taung vs other types of mandalorians, then Mandalorians themselves.

EDIT: Changed the title to better fit the thread and the OP.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi