Jugg looking for raiding guild

Tharabay

Hey there!

Name's Infestus and currently I'm sitting at level 41 and am climbing rapidly (I already have a 50 maurader so all these worlds are old news) I recently started doing FPs semi seriously through dailies and whatnot and never actually got to do any raiding of any kind in any other mmo but since I have fallen deeply in love with TOR I decided that if I was to get into raiding, it might as well be with TOR. So yes, I am extremely green but that being said: I feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on my responsibilities as a tank and how to handle situations on the fly. I am incredibly eager to learn.

Looking forward to any and all replies/inquiries!

-Infestus

• 3 weeks later...
Hey there!

Name's Infestus and currently I'm sitting at level 41 and am climbing rapidly (I already have a 50 maurader so all these worlds are old news) I recently started doing FPs semi seriously through dailies and whatnot and never actually got to do any raiding of any kind in any other mmo but since I have fallen deeply in love with TOR I decided that if I was to get into raiding, it might as well be with TOR. So yes, I am extremely green but that being said: I feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on my responsibilities as a tank and how to handle situations on the fly. I am incredibly eager to learn.

Looking forward to any and all replies/inquiries!

-Infestus

hey thara,

willing to learn is great to hear, im the gm at <sith code> and we raid almost every night- so something's usually going on. we're a friendly and cooperative group of people that are here to have fun and take down the toughest content. my merc's name is mesiah and my jugg is amurica. if im not on feel free to contact any of my officers- their names are axhamm, psolid, venomsc, and zheng'qi

hope to hear from you

mesiah