LF Rep Guild

ThunderbirdV

Hiyall,

Been out of the game for a bit, current guild roster shot to hell, looking for an active guild. 50 Guard, tank spec with decent PVE gear recently out of mothballs with big server merge, 50 sent, 1225 Exp., watchman PVP spec'd, 42 full on combat medic spec, various other toons. Looking for active PVP mostly but I'm down for PVE too. Voice, bank, website, bla bla bla isn't important. Just looking for people to hang out and do stuff and hone skills with.

Cheers,

Dev

Hiyall,

Been out of the game for a bit, current guild roster shot to hell, looking for an active guild. 50 Guard, tank spec with decent PVE gear recently out of mothballs with big server merge, 50 sent, 1225 Exp., watchman PVP spec'd, 42 full on combat medic spec, various other toons. Looking for active PVP mostly but I'm down for PVE too. Voice, bank, website, bla bla bla isn't important. Just looking for people to hang out and do stuff and hone skills with.

Cheers,

Dev

This isn't by any chance the same Dev from twin spears if so, then good to have you back in the game and Pax would love to have you. btw this is Bryson if u didnt figure it out. And if this isnt the same Dev sorry for the confusion

Edited by CaptainPeabo

This isn't by any chance the same Dev from twin spears if so, then good to have you back in the game and Pax would love to have you. btw this is Bryson if u didnt figure it out. And if this isnt the same Dev sorry for the confusion

Not that Dev. Thx for the reply from everyone. At the moment I'm thinking I'm going to work on my style and let the guild thing happen on its own.

Cheers,

Dev

aw, for a moment I was getting exciting :(

though I'm sure you're a pretty awesome Dev too ;D

(and what Bryson was really trying to say is that you are still of course more than welcome to check us out, though I'm sure you'll find a nice home either way :) )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.