Question about crew skills/crafting

Virsane

I must have missed the mission or tutorial that went over this, but how do you get your crew to go on missions? I have my ship, but I don't know how to send them on missions or anything. I'm sure I missed something completely but I just never was introduced to it in game. I feel like I'm missing that whole part of the game. Can anyone inform me to this?

Thanks.

Hit N, the default for the crew skills panel, then click on the icon for what you want your companion to do, if its a craft skill, then you will be able to choose what you want to craft. if its a gathering or mission skill, you will be able to choose what type you will want to send them on

also for future reference, you can star sending them out on missions as soon as you get your companion, on my 2nd character i rushed through the class quests without doing any side quests and had my companion at level 6, then went through the side missions, was a lot easier this way

Edited by Skodan

Hit N, the default for the crew skills panel, then click on the icon for what you want your companion to do, if its a craft skill, then you will be able to choose what you want to craft. if its a gathering or mission skill, you will be able to choose what type you will want to send them on

also for future reference, you can star sending them out on missions as soon as you get your companion, on my 2nd character i rushed through the class quests without doing any side quests and had my companion at level 6, then went through the side missions, was a lot easier this way

This....but you also have to go train in the skills at the Imp Fleet or wherever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.