Ever going to improve the terrible LFG system?

I've made a few tickets now that get the automated response of "We'll send this bug over to the right department. Thanks!"

In 4 days I've ran into the same problem 4 times on 2 toons.

When doing a LFG Ops SM, we've continually had problems when someone leaves the group or disconnects. The option to find a replacement doesn't work well, sometimes at all, especially after you've killed a boss. Once I had a guildie and another person both queue for SM Ops as dps after killing the first boss. We lost 2 dps'ers, so we had them queue and it wouldn't let them join. They even both checked to make sure they weren't locked out of SM KP. Then the LFG would get all wonky and we were no longer eligible for the comm box at the end. Seriously, what is the problem BW? How can this issue not be resolved?

The same thing happened yesterday in HM D7 using LFG. After the first boss died one DPS said that he had to go and disconnected. So we vote kicked him out and did a "find replacement". WE NEVER GOT ONE. A DPS replacement was never filled? What the...? You're telling me that not one dps at the time had clicked LFG HM FP? That's either because your LFG system is broken and is terrible (most likely) or that your populations are so low that we just had the strange coincidence of doing a HM FP at a time that no DPS was LFG HM (not very likely seeing as how it's DPS).

We ended up finishing that HM FP (by 3-manning it and one person using there companion to DPS) only to not get the 5 BH comms. Seriously, what is it that you guys can't code right that stuff like this isn't getting fixed?

Currently the LFG is party broken when a person leaves the group or disconnects. We're rolling the dice after that to see if we get the reward and/or a replacement. Plus, not doing Cross-Server LFG was just lazy and terrible dismissed what a lame excuse of "loss of accountability".

You guys are looking into fixing Warzone que'ing... how about the PvE end with LFG que'ing. Any ideas when you guys might be able to figure out this debacle?

Edited by Lostpenguins