Looks like its back to WOW for a night :(

prutherford

I dont know what i am goin to do tonight after i get off work!! i get of at 6 and so i wont beable to play til 11!! o noos owell i hope that the sever pop cap goes up on rataka mind prison tonight i am tired of wait when i want to get on. o well happy early launch day everyone!! and if you are on rataka mind prison and are looking of a guild that will be on CST time look for FUIMMABEAR.

Usually at night time the cap on those FULL servers are often gone. People go to bed you know, you should have no problem logging in. At the evening my server is FULL and has like 2000 in queue, 6+ hours later around night time it's like medium pop and easy to get in. Should be the same in your case.

Usually at night time the cap on those FULL servers are often gone. People go to bed you know, you should have no problem logging in. At the evening my server is FULL and has like 2000 in queue, 6+ hours later around night time it's like medium pop and easy to get in. Should be the same in your case.

last night at 10 I had a 30min wait still they only time i havent had to wait is when i log on in the morning.

Hey there!

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as it is off-topic to this forum and focused more around other games. Please keep all threads and topics in General Discussion directly related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

That being said, we thank you for your excitement and enthusiasm over Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!