Looking for a Guild (Ops Preferably)

HalcyonicPlague

Hello Ebon Hawk,

I have recently come back to the game and am looking to find a guild. I'm mostly interested in doing Ops and heroic Flashpoints, PvP to some extent as well. I have a lvl 50 assassin and that's about it right now, though I am slowly leveling some other alts. He's mostly geared for PvP, haven't really had a group of people to run heroics with to get PvE gear. I'm open the idea of running either DPS or Tanking (though the latter intimidates me). I've got experience raiding from other MMOs, mostly as DPS.

I'm open to the idea of RPing. I've done a lot of SW RPing at a site called The Gungan Council, but never RP'd in an MMO before. The idea of it is kind of weird to me, very foreign, though I'm open to it. However, it is not really the primary thing I want to be doing with a guild.

Thanks,

Kecyon

Hello, and welcome back to TOR.

Sounds like Pax Imperius could work well for you. Check out the site at http://www.paxgaming.com. We dabble in everything, but as a guild we aren't hardcore on any one aspect. We PvP (even had a tournament recently), we have RP events, we have silly events, and we raid. Any given week we can run 2 to 5 scheduled operations. We are always looking for new members, and as one of the raiding officers I can tell you we're always looking for more people who want to raid.