Level 50 and Need Help!!

InfamousTrigz

Ok so Im a level 50 Vanguard and I didnt finish my Class Quest. Too be honest I dont want to finish it so I was wondering am I going to be able to do 8 and 16 man ops?? Because I know Im able to do Flashpoints and Hard Mode Flashpoints without finishing your class quest.

Will I be able to do the 8 and 16 man with an uncompleted class quest?

What Cant I do since I havent completed my Class Quest?

I went to Correlliea, the last planet and I had Daiilies there to do but when I went to Ilum I didnt have any Dailies to do.

So What Can and What cant I do as a Level 50 with a Non-Completed Class Quest?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok so Im a level 50 Vanguard and I didnt finish my Class Quest. Too be honest I dont want to finish it so I was wondering am I going to be able to do 8 and 16 man ops?? Because I know Im able to do Flashpoints and Hard Mode Flashpoints without finishing your class quest.

Will I be able to do the 8 and 16 man with an uncompleted class quest?

What Cant I do since I havent completed my Class Quest?

I went to Correlliea, the last planet and I had Daiilies there to do but when I went to Ilum I didnt have any Dailies to do.

So What Can and What cant I do as a Level 50 with a Non-Completed Class Quest?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can do ops without finishing your class quest., I wanted to kick the emperor good in his nuts so I got full Columi before fighting him! MOHAHAHA!!! :D:D:D

The point is I did ops to get full Columi so yes you can do ops without finishing your class quest.

You do not need to complete the class story to do operations.

The ilum dailies are basically just the repeat of some of the ilum quests. And the ilum quests are the ending of the story. So you need to continue the story to pick up the ilum quests.

At level 50 and completed both Corellia and Belsavis, you should be able to pickup the dailies on those two planets. You will like to do the Blackhole (belsavis) quests to pickup the BH weekly comms.

With the availability of the recruit gear and the pvp relic being the bis, the use of daily comms are very limited. The fact that hm fps now reward daily comms, being unable to do ilum daily has very little impact on endgame progression.

I am not sure whether you need the story continuation in order to pick up the two ilum fps (FE & BOI)

Did you say you started corellia? then you are not far away from completing the class story. I suggest you to just finish it anyway.