Space Combat - Questions

TumblerSW

I didn't see an area specifically for space combat or a way to search so I'm hoping to get some info on the space combat.

I'm level 21 at the moment and to begin with I had access to 3 missions, all in the same area. I was asked if I wanted to be the head of the Imperial Fury, fast action strike force to respond to threats in space, said yes, and I'm wondering if there is a way to get access to more space missions besides leveling?

When I hit level 20 I got 2 more space missions available so I assume that they become available and a daily mission starts popping up once you cross the level mark?

Anyone now specifics about when the missions open up exactly? First 3 were 15/16 (when you get your spaceship, next two were at lvl 20.

Is it possible to blow up the capital ships in these missions? I can turn them into smoking wrecks but I never get that satisfying POP that I'm looking for. There are also heavily shielded spots that don't seem to ever lose shields. Bottom of that cartel space station, bridge of that destroy/cruiser thing, middle sections of the frigates. When you get more powerful weapons is it possible to take out those areas and obliterate the cap ships?

And the starship upgrades vendor, I only see class 1/3/5 etc. Is it possible to buy class 2/4 stuff somewhere? (found a few things on the GTN but the prices are obscene.

Yes grade 2 and 4 are available on the galactic market and there are also mods you can purchase with the space combat tokens. They are runnable once a day and once they open up they continue to be available so as you level up you can do more space missions per day as you have more dailies available to you.

Maybe I should make a blog post of the breakdown for space missions. Currently I only have the Imperial missions available to me as rolling a republic character would make my stomach churn.