LF Guild Merger

OchoMaximus

<Something-Darkside> is a medium sized guild that has fallen victim to member inactivity and looking to form alliances with like-minded guilds in a similar situation, our members are 21+ and generally active after 9pm ET weekdays and weekends. We have a few people interested in PvP and would welcome a return to this space, for PvE we have progressed in Ops through SM EC with goal to complete all content (Raids Fri but willing to expand nights). We have our own TS3 server and website, please message me on here, in game on Zorch or visit the site SOMETHING-DARKSIDE.COM if you have serious interest in working together.

Edited by OchoMaximus

<Something-Darkside> is a medium sized guild that has fallen victim to member inactivity and looking to merge with a like-minded guild in a similar situation, our members are 21+ and generally active after 9pm ET weekdays and weekends. We have a few people interested in PvP and would welcome a return to this space, for PvE we have progressed in Ops through SM EC with goal to complete all content (Raids Fri but willing to expand nights). We have our own TS3 server and website, please message me on here, in game on Zorch or visit the site SOMETHING-DARKSIDE.COM if you have serious interest in combining forces.

How many active players do you have? We've absorbed several small groups lately.

Thanks for replies guys, we are not a hardcore raiding guild by any means (currently in EC SM). We are a mix of very skilled players and casuals but are looking to keep the crew together because of longstanding friendships. Ideally we'd like to merge with guild of a similar makeup so that the hardcore can get their raiding fix while also maintaining in game relationships. We currently have about 15 active members and a slew of inactives who may or may not come back to SWTOR.

Hey if you guys end up not merging Pax Republica is looking to cooperate with other guilds for raiding and warzones, and other various activities. If you guys are curious about what we doing just check out Pax-Republica.net or message one of us in game. If you're not interested, I understand and good luck with finding a new guild

Hey if you guys end up not merging Pax Republica is looking to cooperate with other guilds for raiding and warzones, and other various activities. If you guys are curious about what we doing just check out Pax-Republica.net or message one of us in game. If you're not interested, I understand and good luck with finding a new guild

Thanks, we will keep this in mind!

Peabo what nights does Pax raid? At this point we are leaning toward having a couple alliances for raiding (we are not that active in WZ but that could change).

Peabo what nights does Pax raid? At this point we are leaning toward having a couple alliances for raiding (we are not that active in WZ but that could change).

Hey man those guys normally raid all the time. If you would like just pop in and say hey to the guys on Pax-Republica.net and we can get something worked out. We wouldnt mind at all playing with you guys with raids or PvP. I can get the PvE captain on here to talk to you guys more too and see how we can help you guys. And we will be holding a mass meeting for all guilds so we can come up with ideas like a raid help chat line set ranked wz nights and social events. You guys are more than welcome to attend.

War-Machine fell victim to the same thing, but we have recently rebuilt and play the same hours you are looking for. So far, at peak we can be up to 20+ members at the moment. But we are looking to continue the positive trend.

We have 2 groups working on TFB HM, so no matter where you are in your progression, there is something there for you. We have plenty of members also in to PvP.

Always looking for more members. Could use the extra support in the World PvP events as well. The more War Machine members, the better.

Hit me up with a PM if you guys think you would be interested.

Edited by Wraiven

Hey man those guys normally raid all the time. If you would like just pop in and say hey to the guys on Pax-Republica.net and we can get something worked out. We wouldnt mind at all playing with you guys with raids or PvP. I can get the PvE captain on here to talk to you guys more too and see how we can help you guys. And we will be holding a mass meeting for all guilds so we can come up with ideas like a raid help chat line set ranked wz nights and social events. You guys are more than welcome to attend.

That sounds like a fantastic idea, I will be sure that we represent at the guild event. Thanks.

Not sure what your situation is now but we are looking for more members to fill out our 16man roster. Feel free to check us out

<D I S T U R B A N C E>

http://www.getdisturbed.guildportal.com

You can also get in touch in-game with Thaia, Khadra, Natassa, Tandim, Mombo, or Habby

Also by the way, how many active members do you have?

Edited by Cyrenne

Death to the Republic is a casual/competitive progression pvp guild. We have a great casual atmosphere and use mumble. I'm the GM (Healingtouch) on the sever. Your active member base plays when our active member base plays aswell. We would love you have you join us and continue our growth for a more competitive pvp guild. We do WZs and RWZs. We also have active members doing hard mode Flashpoints. We strive to help our members out the most we can. Hit me up here on in game. Hope to hear from your guys.