7 man queues

Targetboy

X server and problem solved. It also seems a lot players leave the queues or outright skip them. Depends on the server your own and when you play. But yes its frustrating see you side with a massive lack of numbers in it.

This is happening on the Bastion, it's not a server problem.

I tested it yesterday with some friends. When a person misses a pvp pop that person stays qued and the place is stil waiting for him untill that person unques and untill that happens - no backfill.

So please all pvpers DO NOT GO AFK WHEN IN QUE FOR PVP - you are spoiling the game for 7 people.

It's awful, and happening so often I am wondering if some people with multiple accounts aren't doing it on purpose.

In any case, this bug should have been fixed within 1 hour of the patch that caused it. For what was supposed to be a high end MMO, the quality control has been woeful.

7 ppl group is ok..

What is really ruins the game is constant disconnectings.

I have`nt seen a single WZ after 1.4 where all the people who join at start will made it to the end.

At least one was disconnected.

The most hillarious case was just day before yesterday, when while we were waiting in res zone for WZ to start, 3 people one by one have been disconnected. lol.. Match even dont begins yet.. lol..

Edited by Missandei

I tested it yesterday with some friends. When a person misses a pvp pop that person stays qued and the place is stil waiting for him untill that person unques and untill that happens - no backfill.

So please all pvpers DO NOT GO AFK WHEN IN QUE FOR PVP - you are spoiling the game for 7 people.

Tested and confirmed

Confirmed here, guildmates were in a 7 man voidstar, and no matter how many of us qued they never got another person.

Just leave after it doesn't fill up for a full minute, it's a bugged zone and a waste of time. It probably won't fill up all game.

Abort the game and hope for a better one next time.

BW, patch this **** ASAP! Can't believe you don't know how to patch simple 1 problem fixes like this quicker. :rolleyes:

Edited by Monterone

The time to join the Q is a minute, if you are AFK, that minute passes and you are no longer Q'd, I have been in games that last the ENTIRE match with only 7 players. So you may be correct that AFK players missing a Q bug the entire match, but if you mean it won't fill until he auto un-Q's after a minute, that is wrong.