The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Greets

DuskHuntress

Hello swtor community, I'm new!

So anyway I've owned the game since release but have only now started playing (comp issues...).

My one and only character is a lvl 16 jedi sent. I have played one other mmo; eve online but I usually play halo, mass effect, skyrim and both souls games. I've played both kotor games and loved them both. Any help with the flashpoint Esseles would be appriciated. like heals those would be nice ;]

Edited by DuskHuntress

Welcome! I'm addicted to SWTOR. It's an amazing game. :) I'm sure you will have tons of fun. It sucks that you weren't able to play till now. Computers can be a real pain sometimes.

May I ask what server you are on? I'm on Jedi Covenant. If you ever need any help or just want someone to group with, feel free to contact me in game. My Jedi character is Melusine. She's a level 41 shadow. =]

hello and welcome to the game.

My best advice would be for you to advertise on the general channel that you're looking for someone to travel on the Eseless with, and add that you're new to the game (as some people are running alts they may want to skip the dialogues while in your case you should take your time in order to enjoy them...) So it's good practice to tell the members of your group that you're not going to spacebar.

Take your time playing, it's very much like a mass effect in the Star Wars universe, with the added benefit that your friends can play with you.

Thank you Oggthebase, for the reply and advice. I hadn't even thought about ppl wanting to skip the dialogues (I keep getting immersed up to my eyeballs), so it is nice of you to point that out.

Take your time playing, it's very much like a mass effect in the Star Wars universe, with the added benefit that your friends can play with you.

and lightsabers :]