Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our doors are ALWAYS open to quality players. We have a great well rounded group of people. We're running a few Ops teams each week (they have separate schedules), and have a lot of fun overall. If you're looking for a group that is twisted, fun, and loyal.. check us out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for lettling me know! I'll contact you in game.

We're looking for more for Ops and Conquests. Apply on our website or whisper someone in game!

What's your in game name so I can add you later on.

I already applied in your website

Edited by Volundark

Greetings Harbinger Imperials!

Twisted Legends is looking to reboot itself. We've been in game since day 1, running ops since Feb 2012. We're currently rebuilding our roster, and looking for some great new additions to join the guild, particularly those interested in running ops.

We have a great atmosphere with many of us being close friends, but we're not clique oriented. We want people with a great sense of humor, loyal and consistent in their times, and we ask that if you commit to running something that you show up for it. We also embrace casual players who want to run FP or craft, pvp, or whatever you enjoy most.

We have our flagship, for those that find that attractive.

Please look for Corisande, Dorian, Bonc, Cydor, or any member of Twisted Legends if you want to talk to us in game, or you can apply directly on our website. We are a US guild based in Pacific time zone.

Love the quality of people we're hearing from! Got a few new casuals and new healer for our Ops. Welcome guys!

Twisted Legends is ALWAYS looking for new blood, so if you are curious and want to know more, look for us in game. May the Force serve you well!

We had a few of our heavy hitters come back from retirement, a few great applicants. We are looking for members of all types.. crafters, social, FP runners, Ops members, or people who just want to sit around and talk dirty in guild chat. We're capable, talented, fun, and not going to get hung up if you have to miss something because you have a life offline.

Check us out! Create your Legend!

Our search for quality people continues!

Look for us in-game. if you fill out an application on our website, let us know the best day/time to reach you in game.

We have an ops team running Fri and Mon at present, but would like to have a second running as soon as possible. that team will decide what their schedule will be based on what works for them. Our Fri and Mon team could use another tank and a few more DPS. Talk to Bonc, Cydor, or Corisande if you see them in game and want to know more about that.

Remember, if Jedi go to heaven.. Sith go all the way!

We have our flagship, 10% Bonus, and one of our tanks does it in slave bikini gear.. if that's not exciting, I don't know whtat is!

But seriously, our quest continues to find quality members who are looking for their MMO forever home.

May the Force serve you well

Hello again fellow Sith and servants of the Empire!

Twisted Legends is always looking for quality people to join our ranks. Casuals, Crafters, FP Runners, or people to join our Ops Teams. Look for us in-game. Let us know on your application if you're on only at specific times or days, it's tough to sync up with people if we don't know when to look for them, or what alt they might be on.

Until we see you in-game.. May the Force Serve You Well!

Hello I have applied to the guild via website. I wasn't sure if posting here is needed but anyway here it is.

My character in game is Called Desmotet.

Welcome to TL! We look forward to seeing you create your legend with us!

We've tagged a few new faces in the last 24 hours, but are always looking for good talent to join us! Casual, FP, Crafter, or Ops.. we have a place for everyone!

10% boost, flagship, and a great community.

Check us out if you're looking for a place that is more than a mere guild.. but a true community.

May the Force serve you well!

:sy_darkside:

Here is some random trivia for you guys...

Sir Alec Guinness (aka Obi Wan Kenobi) was very good friends with James Dean. The day James bought that infamous Porsche, he met up with Alec. Alec told him that he had a very bad feeling about this, and James should get rid of the car because if he keeps it, he will be dead within a week. Exactly 7 days later, James Dean died in that Porsche, from a head-on collision with another car.

That said.. Twisted Legends is on a never-ending quest to find our girlfriend.. wait.. I mean.. great talent! If you're looking for a guild that can offer community, stability, and opportunity.. check us out.

May the Force serve you well!

:sy_darkside:

Edited by Prelate