Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Quick Q: Legacy Weapon

Foambreaker

So I got the legacy weapon kit and I was going to get a weapon.

Do the stats on these legacy items upgrade each time a user makes level, or are they basically a really nice L14 item you grow out of?

I was thinking of getting the weapon for a level 23 toon but itf the stats don't grow that would be foolish.

It's a weapon that's GREAT from around lvl 15-17, and still decent from around 18-21.

IIRC it's a lvl 15 weapon, but it's LEGENDARY quality (i.e. dark purple) and thus noticeably better than any other weapon you can use at that level, even an artifact (i.e. purple) weapon or custom weapon with artifact mods.

And heck, it's free. Typically when you hit lvl 15 you'll want to stash your orange weapon in your hold, and use the legacy weapon for 5 or so levels until you can finally upgrade your orange one to be better than it.

Edited by GnatB

The birthright and inheritance stuff is meh. It's cool for only a few levels and can easily be outdone if you can get purpled out mods. Feels like they added them as drops in hm fps cause no one was buying them with daily comms. Edited by manchusabre

Legacy kits are completely useless unless you get a lucky drop and its your first character....Then its great.

DOnt even understand why they put the system in the game if they dont match stats per level.....Its another system that had amazing potential...Then they decided to leave out the amazing part.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.