slight buff to assault troopers

oaceen

not sure if anyone else has noticed (or maybe i'm late to the party and TOTALLY missed the patch notes), but sticky grenade and assault plastique no longer share a cooldown.

it's not much, but it's an actual buff to assault, moreso for commandos i think since our range on assault plastique is +20m over vanguards

Well thats news to me actually since I just noticed that too. But double grenades = more ammo loss. But really it shouldn't be too much of a problem if you manage ammo right. So yeah a slight gain to dps on the assault end

Well thats news to me actually since I just noticed that too. But double grenades = more ammo loss. But really it shouldn't be too much of a problem if you manage ammo right. So yeah a slight gain to dps on the assault end

More ammo loss? How do you figure that?

Takes the same time to fire a 2 ammo grenade as a 2 ammo Charged Bolts.

More importantly it's an uninterruptible attack which increases the number of ways you can fight back vs a melee in pvp.

It is only a DPS buff when you are facing a pack as you then have the AOE of the sticky plus the higher single target damage of the plastique, both of which will do more damage than another CB.

Vs single targets you'd still primarily use the Assault Plastique but if forced to move too much and you have plastique and HiB on CD and can't do a free/instant plasma then using a sticky is viable.

Edited by Gyronamics

not sure if anyone else has noticed (or maybe i'm late to the party and TOTALLY missed the patch notes), but sticky grenade and assault plastique no longer share a cooldown.

it's not much, but it's an actual buff to assault, moreso for commandos i think since our range on assault plastique is +20m over vanguards

It's definitely a PvP buff. You can pretty much stay on the move constantly, only stopping for Full Auto and do good damage now. It makes kiting a lot easier. On top of that, as someone else mentioned - the added burst is great (any delayed damage ability is fantastic for burst).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.