Where is the ranks?

Utilyan

I got a level 14 consular/sage

Im trying to figure out what rank abilities im sopose to have. For example like double strike RANK:5.

For some reason getting the answer to this has been like something out the twilight zone. Im waiting for a actual alien to pop up at my front door and tell me why don't I just press "P".

Now im familiar with pressing P to view it.... familiar with going to trainer and selecting view all.

Does anyone know where there is a list where I can find out what rank in abilities im sopose to have?

Just knowing when I get them is not enough, I need to know the ranks of the ability im sopose to have at this particular level.

I clicked a ability to train it...... it never went up in level. So Im trying to find a way to verify I got what Im sopose to have or not.

thanks.

Edited by Utilyan

Read my post........real .......real.......SLOWLY........

"Im trying to figure out what rank abilities im sopose to have. For example like double strike RANK:5."

He's gonna tell me to press "p", i just know it. :rolleyes:

Read my post........real .......real.......SLOWLY........

"Im trying to figure out what rank abilities im sopose to have. For example like double strike RANK:5."

He's gonna tell me to press "p", i just know it. :rolleyes:

The rnax rank of the skill is almost irrelevant due to the fact you can't downrank. Your default choice is the top rank of the skill you ahve trained. In theory you could down rank by never training up later ranks of the skills but I don't see the benefits of that (and bioware would hotfix it faster than the falcon)

Edited by Karasuko

INDEED.......:rolleyes:

I want you to imagine........you just leveled..... get to train in common sense 2.

the trainer shows you can train in common sense 2. You click to train it. It goes away from the train list.

You press P.......it says you got COMMON SENSE 1.

Gee didn't i just click to train in common sense 2.....?

The answer im looking for.....is prob not a IN GAME answer.

Believe or not folks.....programs sometimes do things called bugs and glitches.....

But I don't wana jump the gun and claim its a bug........I simply want to know what rank skills im sopose to have at level 14.

Realley thats it.

can't find any, Torheads skill abilities only display when you'll get the lvl 1 version of the skill

http://db.darthhater.com/abilities/class_abilities/jedi_consular/#spells:0-4+2

that's the one from darthhater

don't worry too much about it, purchasable skills only need lvl as requirement so memorizing when you can get rank 2,3,4,5 is irrelevant

skill from spec trees can be acquired at different levels depending on which prerequisite abilities you prioritized, example: some get their 31 pt spec tree ability as early as 40 while others get it at around 42-45

Edited by GARhenus

Its realley hard for folks to comprehend the crux of the problem.

So i will try again very slowly please read......

Lets say you got level 4 double strike.

YOU go to your TRAINER

He shows you can learn double strike RANK 5.

You click to train double strike rank 5.

It disapears from list (as it should when you train in it)

You press "P" to look over your ability ranks.

IT SAYS YOU HAVE RANK 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you do!?

Or look at one of your skill ranks........imagine it just decides to drop a level today, what do you do?

How do you know its a bug? how do you what your sopose to have?

Its realley hard for folks to comprehend the crux of the problem.

So i will try again very slowly please read......

Lets say you got level 4 double strike.

YOU go to your TRAINER

He shows you can learn double strike RANK 5.

You click to train double strike rank 5.

It disapears from list (as it should when you train in it)

You press "P" to look over your ability ranks.

IT SAYS YOU HAVE RANK 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you do!?

Or look at one of your skill ranks........imagine it just decides to drop a level today, what do you do?

How do you know its a bug? how do you what your suppose to have?

You talk like people are too stupid to comprehend you but you can't even tell based on your post whether it's a bug or not.

you can only purchase a skill when its available (you should know that coz you're a genius)

you were able to purchase a skill (example: double strike rank 5)

you check your abilities and you see that your double strike is still rank 4

is this a bug? answer: no, must be a flying rancor. of course it could be a bug wth

so what do you do? answer: file a ticket, not frikkin post like some ******** who cant even figure out such a simple skill/rank system

people were sincerely trying to help you, at least show them some respect in your post, in fact, i think you just

The main reason why you can't find a list of what skill rank you can get at certain levels is it's pointless. If you're not qualified to get the skill, then you can't buy it. You said you were clicking too fast; that's a st00pid way to misread stuff. in any case you have all the skills you can have at that level and there's no point fussing about it.

Edited by GARhenus

Wouldn't you be able to answer your question by simply going to the trainer and comparing current rank shown in abilities with next rank to skill up shown in the show all filter on trainer.

Double strike rank 5 as per your example only shows the actual level requirement on trainer. In this case it has a level 13 requirement. Once trained the next rank will appear and the next level requirement for said rank is visible. If you purchased rank 5 and rank 5 disappeared rank 6 double strike should now be visible if you use the show all filter...if you use show trainable that rank will only appear once you achieve the level requirement to train. Compare the rank that you have trained in abilities. If you trained rank 5 and it is in abilities and rank 6 is the next rank to be learned on trainer then everything is ok. if rank 4 is shown in abilities but rank 6 is shown on trainer then there is a bug...contact customer service.

As for wanting to find a third party database somewhere to satisfy your curiosity there seems to be some data mining limitations where only the first rank of an ability is searchable but you could probably have found that out your self if you attempted to search for it in any search engine of your choosing. I compared torhead with darthhater databases ended with similar results. Can't make it any easier for you