Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Messed up armoring pieces

nDjiin

There is armoring on an offhand weapon? Also the elite pieces and OH mods seem to be different. Not in front of my comp until tonight, but I believe they have made sub categories to match up with the original unmoddifiable stats.

I should also add that it is most likely intended. As with the majority of the gear in the game it is about mixing and matching to create the most viable pieces of equipment. In other words it is not just about filling out a WH set, the best PVP set may take 2 or 3 times the amount of WH pieces purchased in order to pull out the best mods

No, he is not talking about mixing and matching pieces for the ideal stat bonuses, the EWH armoring in the new off hands have identical stats as the armoring in the WH off hand but all the stats are lower. 2 less of main stat, stamina and expertise on every one of the armorings.

I like to think this is a bug and will be restored to +2 primary stat and sta and the same expertise just like the new main hand weapons and off hand weapons all have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.