Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Simples and Cheaps Ideas ;)

LUCASCASADEIS

hi everyone, first i want to say I Love this beatiful game and i am realy happy what BW did with this game, well done guys :)

well now i bring you simples and cheaps ideas for swtor

1: Duels in the fleets and in the raids

2: pvp terminal, pve terminal, pvp vendedor, raids..... in other planets, i mean make a pvp terminal, pvp vendedor, pve terminal, pve vendedor and intances for go to the raids in other planets, i am thinking in the capital world planet, (this is because the people is tired of the imperial fleet) of course those thigs will stay in the impial fleet but it would be nice if we have 2 place with this (imperial fleet and capital world) and maybe more of 2 place hehe

3:Color for Chest and lightsabers, i mean example i have a BH chest piece and it's green but my favorite color is the Blue, i want to change that color without find other chest of blue because i love how looks the BH chest piece (This is for our companions too)

well This about the lightsabers is.....well i mean example, i love the black.blue color but that color is only for expertise and i don't use expertise, i use power lol. and i want all the colors with all the stats and new colors it would be nice too hehehe

well right now i can't think other ideas, i mean i had more ideas but i don't remember those ideas,

i will put my other ideas when i can remember in a reply of this post

well ty guys and tell me what u think and give me ideas but remember simples and cheaps

when i say cheaps and simples i mean it's easy for make these ideas, it's not like a new wz or a raid

Edited by LUCASCASADEIS

Have more colors for the casual players that like the class quests:

Have some fancy colors available to low levels (Maybe through legacy??? Hehehe)

I would love to have a purple lightsaber when I level my characters

I would love to make low level copies of my white crystal that one of my 50s purchased long ago.

I dont raid, I just want to level each class 1 or 2 times.

Legacy is nice but it would be nice to copy items with legacy so our low level can use it

example, my level 50 has a purple crystal, he should be able to make a copy for a credit fee

Note: I expect that purple crystals and white and etc will be available for cartels.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.