The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guys, It is possible!!!!!!

tehjifbo

I have had several recently, but am fully optimized WH. That said, my Sniper in 1/2 recruit gear gets more 5k hits than my Sage/Sorc ever have :rak_04:

Sad but true, but no, it's working as intended.......

What ever happened to the Dev promise of all DPS classes being within the 5% DPS range of each other. Sages are 10% off several others.

Not that the others should be nerfed at all (I think they are perfect as is), simply the Sages must be buffed slightly.

I have had several recently, but am fully optimized WH. That said, my Sniper in 1/2 recruit gear gets more 5k hits than my Sage/Sorc ever have :rak_04:

Yeah...because the real hits that matter are the big ones with flashy numbers.

because...all the small hits don't count. the DoT's, the smaller hits....they really don't add up to anything. but those burst hits are where classes get their DPS!

so we need less smaller damage and more bigger numbers! As a matter of fact, I think they should double the size of the font....then we'll be doing SUPER damage !!!!

Just ignore all the current damage parses....they lie.

Yeah...because the real hits that matter are the big ones with flashy numbers.

because...all the small hits don't count. the DoT's, the smaller hits....they really don't add up to anything. but those burst hits are where classes get their DPS!

so we need less smaller damage and more bigger numbers! As a matter of fact, I think they should double the size of the font....then we'll be doing SUPER damage !!!!

Just ignore all the current damage parses....they lie.

Because that's totally what I said ... :rolleyes:

Because that's totally what I said ... :rolleyes:

Looking back...I think i should have quoted the dude beneath you. sry bout that. he responded to your thread, so I think I got thrown off a bit. That's what i get for trying to post inbetween outages at work :p.

so yeah....it's the other guy i was responding to. Not sure at this point if the OP is trying to say that sages do good dps, even though people don't think they do, or if he's trying to say that sages can burst too.....which isn't really an issue IMO...unless you solely play PvP...

either way, Sages do good DPS. big numbers or not :)