Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I will pay CASH to let me change Advanced Class

Switterz

I am level 78 Valor Merc and level 68 Valor Sorcerer. The two most underpowered Advanced Classes possible and i'm friggen absolutely sick of it. I've put my time in, tried every possible spec, gear combo and strategy and it just doesn't compare to being a Powertech or Assasin in PVP. Even with 1.4, and the cheesy self heal for Sorc's and the Interrupt for Merc's, we are still at a severe disadvantage in Rankeds.

I will pay $20 cash or 1 Million credits to let me change, since the Dev's stil can't seem to get it right. Please.

I think you'd be disappointed. I've shipped as much of my war hero gear as possible from my pyrotech over to my commando for the last couple weeks of my sub.

this one speak the truth,

op u will regret about AC change,

one of the AC is a trash now by bw pointless nerfed.

I have 2 50 guardians from the great server plague of march that are now on the same server, id love to respec one to a sent, and id be willing to bet money that they will offer cash shop adv class respecs in the future, as soon as they figure out how to do it. But it might be awhile, they still havent figured out how to implement things mmos have been doing for 15 years like macros or a combat window.

I am level 78 Valor Merc and level 68 Valor Sorcerer. The two most underpowered Advanced Classes possible and i'm friggen absolutely sick of it. I've put my time in, tried every possible spec, gear combo and strategy and it just doesn't compare to being a Powertech or Assasin in PVP. Even with 1.4, and the cheesy self heal for Sorc's and the Interrupt for Merc's, we are still at a severe disadvantage in Rankeds.

I will pay $20 cash or 1 Million credits to let me change, since the Dev's stil can't seem to get it right. Please.

I dont know about Mercs but Im and 54th valor dps Sorcerer and I think we rock in the wz compared to all of my other classes I freakin "LOVE" my Sorcerer:D but I would pay to get some of my advance classes changed just to try it out ;) good ideal by the way...

Funny, sorc and that damn lightning normally rips my toon to pieces. Of course your defense is crap, but that is how glass cannons are. Do not blame you for wanting a powertech, I am rolling my first and getting first place in every game I play. Loving powertechs.

Funny, sorc and that damn lightning normally rips my toon to pieces. Of course your defense is crap, but that is how glass cannons are. Do not blame you for wanting a powertech, I am rolling my first and getting first place in every game I play. Loving powertechs.

Did you forget to put your armor on?

Things I would pay cash for:

Advanced Class Respec ($20 max)

Character Transfer ($10 per character)

I thought I would have a longer list. I would possibly pay not to have to play huttball but I thought I would keep it serious.

Edited by Hyryu

I would normally be against AC respec but with how BW decided to buff an existing FotM AC/Spec to be even better (Shadow Sin and Hulk LoLSmashers oh and vicious throw are now also 15% more likely to crit by spec into lolsmash's low tier talent...) while leaving some classes crap... I dont blame people wanting a AC respec or even a class swap. Edited by warultima

At what point did you decide that advanced class is not for you?

I usually change things around level 20 if i am not commited to that playstyle.

Besides you have 12 slots, use them.

I have a level 27 sent that I started out with but then created another Jedi on another server once mine started dying. I leveled that character to 50 as a Guardian. After doing PVP and Raiding, I realized how much I would have loved to have my Sent back.

I wonder if the dev;s have looked at all the posts advising player would pay for things and put them in cash shop. Or will we just see loads of XP boosts, legacy items for cash, new speeders, purchasing what subs alrady get and new outfits under the belief that F2P new players will buy more stuff than subscribers. Personaly I hope they put in what people have actually been asking for including advanced class respec.

I hope this never makes it. Has been stated by Bioware that your advanced class is the equivalent to your class in other games. If I am going to be stuck with some random guy in group finder, I at least want them to have 50 levels of practice playing that class instead of learning it as they go.

That also brings up other issues. Currently if you are say a sage, you can queue as both heals and dps and respec when it popps. If you allow AC respecs, then people will start demaning that you allow them to queue as tanks as well. This will put those that want to play pure DPS at an even greater disadvantage in group finder than they are now and will make the 2 classes that only have 2 options less attractive.

Name 1 game that allows you to use your experience in one class and put it to another class. Even if they make changes that totally change the playstyle of the class, you have to start over if you want to change classes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.