Looking for friendly drama-free guild

Tayana_Arystae

Hi everyone :)

I am currently a level 6 trooper, but with my recent subscription that is hopefully going to change quick :) I am looking for a guild full of friendly people that is also drama free. I love to talk to and meet new people, I believe it enhances the gaming experience. I am only able to be on for a few hours a few nights a week but please don't let that make me sound like an unappealing player as I am very passionate about everything about Star Wars. I played SWG for over a year and very much enjoyed my experience there. I miss having a group of people to interact with and form friendships with.

Anyway, yada yada yada, I hope to hear from one or 2 of you soon :)

Hugs,

Tayana

• 1 year later...

HI!

Well it sounds like you are looking for our Guild! We are all super fun, but we don't have anyone that is a hardcore player and will scream at you for not knowing stuff. Rather we teach peps what to do! You want to learn to tank and heal? NO PROBLEM! We have great tanks and healers to help you out! We have both an Imp and Pub side and both are pretty active! If you are looking for end game content look no further, AS OF RIGHT NOW we are starting a progressive raid team. Nothing too hard core but it should be a blast!

Check us out: http://lordsoflegacy.guildlaunch.com and fill out the super short app!

Hope to see you soon!

Lords Of Legacy

Hey Tanya,

Just wanted to reach out to you regarding joining <ACE>. We are a smaller guild, but very close knit, and friends IRL. We are also a group of players who migrated from SWG, and we do love to rehash the good ol days :)

Feel free to contact me in-game on amithaba or anibae, usually on for a few hours in the evening as well, also in OR.

Have a great day!