Best Heroic Missions

Nytrel

I was wondering, what are some of the best Heroic missions you've run. I solo a lot so I don't have much experience with running the heroic missions save for a few.

I would like to take my level 50s and run these missions just to experience the story of these missions. The one heroic that sticks out the most for me is the "Chamber of Speech" heroic on Tython. It had quite a bit of dialogue, from both the npcs and the player, and it had an interesting bit of lore behind Tython.

So what other Heroic missions are there that had the same (more or less) amount of dialogue, cinematic scenes and lore/info behind it?

Not a heroic but if you haven't run the bonus series on hoth for the republic you need to ASAP! My opinion the best quest series in the game hands down! The build up and then...

the leading quests up to the big fight with the dark jedi beast master of onderon was SO epic!!

One of my favourite heroics is [HEROIC 2+] Recruitment. It is part of imperial Nar Shaddaa bonus series. So I guess being republic this does not help you at all. :)

As for republic heroics I would suggest The Long Goodbye from Tatooine (if you haven't done it yet). You get to see the Sarlacc pit.

I suggest you do Flashpoints in story mode instead of heroics. Flashpoints are much better and more story/lore focused than heroics. You should do Flashpoint: The Esseles, Flashpoint: Taral V and Flashpoint: Maelstrom Prison. The last two are connected and you should first do Taral V (also don't look for too much info on them - spoilers).

Edited by Path-x

One of my favourite heroics is [HEROIC 2+] Recruitment. It is part of imperial Nar Shaddaa bonus series. So I guess being republic this does not help you at all. :)

As for republic heroics I would suggest The Long Goodbye from Tatooine (if you haven't done it yet). You get to see the Sarlacc pit.

I suggest you do Flashpoints in story mode instead of heroics. Flashpoints are much better and more story/lore focused than heroics. You should do Flashpoint: The Esseles, Flashpoint: Taral V and Flashpoint: Maelstrom Prison. The last two are connected and you should first do Taral V (also don't look for too much info on them - spoilers).

You should also do Boarding Party and the Foundry, for sure. There's some important stuff there. For heroics, the thing that makes most of them fun is the challeging fights, which won't be the case if you're over level. I love Voss, and the mood of the place, so I still enjoy Voss heroics, myself.

Edited by errant_knight

That one is easily soloable - you can just sneak by the mobs, do the objective, and be done with it! But I killed the champ solo just for fun (I was two or three levels higher and had Elara with me), so if that's possible it technically should not even be considered Heroic, lol. :cool:

That one is easily soloable - you can just sneak by the mobs, do the objective, and be done with it!

We probably all know that. :p

I don't think OP is looking to solo heroics and farm xp/creds.

Edited by Path-x

• 3 years later...