Expertise rate

Rickorid

Hi all,

Is there or isn't there a max to expertise rating. Or what is a wise point to stop gaining expertise and get other stats on your items?

Thx for the replies in advance!

It really depends where you are starting from, but BiS is around 1000-1100EXP in most circles. Once you get there, you can go for main/endrance/power/Crit/surge for better gains depending on your build.

With the change to Offhands being moddable and my own math assumptions, I say its lower though, but I get flamed about it alot..

Hi all,

Is there or isn't there a max to expertise rating. Or what is a wise point to stop gaining expertise and get other stats on your items?

Thx for the replies in advance!

There is no easy answer to find what is 'best'. If you want to head in the right direction use MrRobot to compare gear setups. It will give you factual answers on damage/healing/defensive stats. I started a thread once showing the actual BiS for a dps class. Even with the facts people still claimed other set ups were better, play style does matter. It was a few months back so I don't remember the specifics but the example I used put close to 1200 but slightly over.

It also depends on what class you are. Some classes rely on a high crit rate and some have auto-crit abilities (rage for instance). So a rage spec can sacrifice a certain amount of crit for surge. It's up to the player to decide how much trade off to make though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.