Terror From Beyond (TFB) Chests

I only found 1 chest right before data core III and data core IV area. It is in a false wall (looks like its glowing glass. It does spawn adds, but the chest contains a Synthetic Energy Matrix and Molecular Stabilizer(s)

UPDATE:

2 Chests confirmed! Dulfy to the rescue! :) The second chest is after the boss 3 (puzzle boss) outside cave to the right behind a big rock pillar. It is also guarded by adds.

Screenshots under spoilers: http://dulfy.net/2012/09/26/swtor-terror-from-beyond-tfb-operation-boss-guides/

I also checked the cave before the 2nd boss (under the bridge to the left near the Asation lore). Not sure what the purpose of it, but it is empty on Story Mode (SM) TFB 8 Man.

Edited by MikeAuchterlonie
update

There's one before you get to the 2nd boss. Not sure where exactly it is but someone from my group opened it after killing a lone elite mob. i thnk it gives out 4 ML's and 2 SEM as i got the the ML

Are you sure you're not mixing up the drop from that lone elite mob with a chest? That's exactly what the monster drops.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.