Jedi Knight General Title (spoilers)

Vonrichthoven

Hello. I recently hit 50 as a dark knight and was named republic general in place of jedi master, due to master Satele Chan's oh so humble rejection to grant me the title. I was never too fond for the order anyways, so that made me happy. What surprised me, is that when I went to the title selection screen, I found that the master title is in fact available while the General title is not. This doesn't make too much sense to me. Why do I have the title that was refused to me and not have the one I was given? I would suggest that you take out the master title and replace it with General for whom it applies.

• 1 month later...
Hello. I recently hit 50 as a dark knight and was named republic general in place of jedi master, due to master Satele Chan's oh so humble rejection to grant me the title. I was never too fond for the order anyways, so that made me happy. What surprised me, is that when I went to the title selection screen, I found that the master title is in fact available while the General title is not. This doesn't make too much sense to me. Why do I have the title that was refused to me and not have the one I was given? I would suggest that you take out the master title and replace it with General for whom it applies.

Well said! My first character was a full LS Sentinel so I finally rolled and just finished a DS Guardian, I LOVED the story twists DS presented and while shocked I was denied Master, it made sense and I was looking forward to getting General... Seriously disappointed that I got master after the cutscene and not General. I cannot believe Bioware after all their, "your choices have consequences" bowed down to complainers who CHOSE to go darkside and didn't like not getting Master, it's not like it's even a perm thing, Setele says there will be opportunities to revisit her choice... I was looking forward to a possible redemption in future chapters. :(