Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Get RID of Heroic Dailies!

PunisherAS

Not every player wants to help someone who is consistently spamming "LFG This and that Heroic" so make all dailies solo-able.

And one point I gave this community hope, but now its hard to even find someone that will lend you a hand.

Nobody uses group finder for dailies, nobody helps with Heroics, and nobody cares.

Its retarded that I'm limited because I can't find someone generous enough to not "ignore works wonders" after trying to find a group in general chat.

Edited by PunisherAS

No. There are people doing these in groups and your hatred of the general chat should not stop us doing them.

Don't want the chat spam? Turn of General chat or Ignore all players in the game.

Heroics are perfect like they are now. A Challege for a group and not a simple grind quest like most of the others.

Well either the OP plays at very unsociable hours, plays on a ghost town server or has stepped in something really nasty and no one wants to play with him, because I have never had any problems getting a group for the Daily Heroics as either a Tank or DPS. On top of that all the Heroics apart from those in Black Hole are H2's or 2+ meaning you only need to find 1 other person, heck I've Solo'd the Ilum and all the Belsavis Heroics and have 2 manned the BH one with just 2 Tanks (plus companions :p)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.