Why did every Bounty Hunter change benefit Powertechs?

Vikoon

It is amazing to me as a Merc that every change made to the Bounty Hunter class is a clear bebfit to powertechs. You do realize that Mercs need to be at range right? The change to rocket punch for Mercs is just ridiculous. How does an immobilize benefit me when I am trying to get away from the melee. That and the 10m range on Electro dart is insane. We should be able to have Electro dart as a 30m as Mercs. I don't care if it is even a talent to spend points on at least it would make sense.

I think anyone who plays a merc would have a hard time not thinking that we got the nerf bat for some unknown reason. It's not enough that Mercs are the laughing stock of PvP already?

It is amazing to me as a Merc that every change made to the Bounty Hunter class is a clear bebfit to powertechs. You do realize that Mercs need to be at range right? The change to rocket punch for Mercs is just ridiculous. How does an immobilize benefit me when I am trying to get away from the melee. That and the 10m range on Electro dart is insane. We should be able to have Electro dart as a 30m as Mercs. I don't care if it is even a talent to spend points on at least it would make sense.

I think anyone who plays a merc would have a hard time not thinking that we got the nerf bat for some unknown reason. It's not enough that Mercs are the laughing stock of PvP already?

You should know that they don't play their own game. Just take a look at scoundrels this patch, they give scrapper a mobility buff but put it so high up in the tree that dirty fighting scoundrels can't get, like ***?! Dirty fighters need some decent mobility to..

You should know that they don't play their own game. Just take a look at scoundrels this patch, they give scrapper a mobility buff but put it so high up in the tree that dirty fighting scoundrels can't get, like ***?! Dirty fighters need some decent mobility to..

Shhh!

Don't say that.

Every post where I've seen that said gets deleted.

10m electro dart = retarded

10m IM = retarded

10m TD = retarded

Seriously, who is coming up with these changes? How does any of that "balance" anything??? Who were these PTs that were so powerful because they were spamming these talents at range? Instead of buffing mercs, they nerf abilities to the point of being ridiculous. My PT could throw his missiles, grenades, and darts further.

10m electro dart = retarded

10m IM = retarded

10m TD = retarded

Seriously, who is coming up with these changes? How does any of that "balance" anything??? Who were these PTs that were so powerful because they were spamming these talents at range? Instead of buffing mercs, they nerf abilities to the point of being ridiculous. My PT could throw his missiles, grenades, and darts further.

I hear ya man. All that happened was they made Mercs even worse. My merc was my favorite character to play and now I have to go and level something else, because to play and even more gimped merc is absolutely infuriating.

Yep, I play as an Arsenal merc. Now, before 1.4, I felt that I could get in the top 3 of my team on the scoreboard fairly easily, but not that I was OP, I just knew how to play the class. But wow, after this patch... ugh. I feel completely useless. They decide to NERF the class with the LEAST survivability against melee targets? Rocket punch was literally a lifesaver before, and it gave the enemy enough resolve not to be game-breaking, but now, ugh..

Played my PVP dailies. I'm level 48 on my BH, so in pre-50 pvp, I usually tear up, getting ~250k ish damage on a good match.. My damage seems to have been cut in half so far, I lost both games, died WAY more than I'm used to.. This patch is ridiculous. **** the interrupt, I'd rather the class be how it was before 1.4. I mean, being the underdog class is appealing sometimes, but this is just horrible. And why the hell did they buff.. scoundrels? Scoundrels? Really? they have like 14,000 stuns, we basically have no abilities to escape from a melee target anymore, and Jet Boost is pretty much worthless because a knight can just leap back at you in no time. Extremely dissatisfied with the patch.