Republic pilot armor

NemesisStar

Imperial Pilot Armor ( Rank III Social Required) which is bought from the Fleet commendation vendor, Actually looks pretty awesome!, it has kind of a tie-look to it. How ever, the Republic equivalent looks like a frigging Banana suite.

I think it can be widely agreed on that the Imperials have the over all- better costumes. So What I propose is we give a edge to the Republic on this one...

Drop the Social rank III Clown suite form the vendor and replace it with a rank V Social armor " Republic Prototype Flight suit". Make this something really, really cool to make it worth the time it should take to buy the set.

Something that looks like this:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080620064922/metalgear/images/3/31/RaidenMGS4.jpg

Agreed that the Rep pilot gear doesn't look good...however i don't much like your suggestion either...And to be honest they don't have much to go on, since all the Rep's in the movies were either Troopers pre order 66 which would clash with troopers gear, or B The Rebellion which basically was just as bad as our current options...Maybe if you could find a better more star wars like style or create one yourself i'll add my /sign :D (which is worthless any way lol Q__Q)

You can forget that. The Republic had a nice looking armor set for consulars, and removed it from the game. They have no intention of helping the republic ever look "cool".

Even the CE adaptive armor isn't equal. Imps get a great looking black/red imperial trooper set, and pubs get a blue/brown cloth set.

The so-called suit that you linked to, OP, looks horrible in my opinion.

Talk about a clown suit.

The rebel pilots in Episode IV wore orange jump suits, and the Republic pilot suit attempts to reproduce that look, just as the Imperial suits resemble what TIE pilots wore during the same film.

You may not like what they look like, but they look more or less 'right'.

The CE exclusive Republic officer's uniform, on the other hand, could use a little help.

Just going from memory, it seems awfully close to the civilian pilot's outfit.

The OP was in complete, I din't actually mean to post it from that link alone. Prototype Republic armor I am suggesting would take a face visor from that armor there and combine it to the General shape of the rebel pilot Helmet which looks like this. http://images.buystarwarscostumes.com/collectors_helmet_xwing_fig.jpg Th front of the helmet beveled just a little to blend with he face plate.

The suite will actually resemble a modern pilot more, like this: ( animeish concept)

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-20/fm3-pilot-suit09.html <- which by it self looks better than CE republic pilot suite.

That last picture looks pretty cool, but I think the issue is less that the pilor armor looks bad, and more that the CE armor is the exact same. I mean, it's a republic Officer's uniform. Why not make it look like a Republic Officer? General Garza doesn't wear that. Make it that uniform or something.