Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

Need a raid? Ya we got um! We are doing 16 man story modes and 16 man HM's. We are gearing up peeps like mad men. Also we are casual raiders so we are not going to yell your head off if one was to make a mistake. Also Rolo is our RO and he can help you though the application process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Want to raid monday,tuesday and thursday? 8:30pm est -11:30pm? apply at grievancegaming.org and you too could be apart of our amazing family of guildies :D or do a /who grievance and get intouch with one of our awesome officers for more info :D all lvls/classes/people are welcome >.> we ran out of oil for robots so we'll restock if we get any :p

Gratz Rotntothecor on your officer promotion :D

looking for a good guild?want to raid?join Grievance today :D and you two can be in an amazing family :D

Thanks guys! I love this guild and the people are awesome! Fun times are easy to find here. Stop by & check us out. Save the drama for you momma because you won't find it in Grievance. :cool:

What server did you guys originally start out on before they started merging them all together? I feel I have seen you elsewhere at the launch of TOR. Other than that, I am interested in your guild. I have been MIA for sometime now and a coworker has been bugging me to come back to the game and well, here I am looking for an active guild again.

I'm just a lonely and lost lvl 50 Sorc needing to find the way back into this game.

Ashilynn (Sorc) or Brittalyn (Agent) are my ingame contact names. Thanks in advance guys!

What server did you guys originally start out on before they started merging them all together? I feel I have seen you elsewhere at the launch of TOR. Other than that, I am interested in your guild. I have been MIA for sometime now and a coworker has been bugging me to come back to the game and well, here I am looking for an active guild again.

I'm just a lonely and lost lvl 50 Sorc needing to find the way back into this game.

Ashilynn (Sorc) or Brittalyn (Agent) are my ingame contact names. Thanks in advance guys!

Feel free to apply here. One of us can invite you in game. We'd be happy to have you in our amazing organization.

Hello everyone!! For those who are looking for a Guild to call home. Look no further, Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We are raiding Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights 8:30 to 11:00??(eastern). Still leveling, great we will help with that and get you raiding. So come check us out and if you like what you see, apply to the forum and put an application in. When applying please let us know a little about yourself and past gaming. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Grievance Global Gaming visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Hello everyone!! For those who are looking for a Guild to call home. Look no further, Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We are raiding Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights 8:30 to 11:00??(eastern). Still leveling, great we will help with that and get you raiding. So come check us out and if you like what you see, apply to the forum and put an application in. When applying please let us know a little about yourself and past gaming. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Grievance Global Gaming visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Bump =D Seriously loving the great group of people here!

Bump =D Seriously loving the great group of people here!

i want to welcome all of our new recruits :D we have an amazing guild and a even more amazing community :] grievance is the place to be if you want a growing guild :p and when your bored of swtor,you don't have to quit playing with us :D just join one of the other guilds inside grievance for any other mmo :]

Tired not being able to find that one guild that fits your taste?or one that isn't a family like you want D:? join grievance :p we are a HUUUGGEEE FAMILY ;D spreading out through basically every game that is out and ones that are coming out :] raiding your thing? Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, 8-30-11 pm est is when you would be raiding with us even if you aren't geared :] we accept all members.so join grievance today at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ and start having fun :D Edited by Pryona

This is a PSA about Grievance. We at Grievance want to let the community know that we will help you reach your full potential through the dark side. So if you have been felling a little insecure in your powers we can help you. Just give in to hate and join us.

Logging into a guild that has no one in it anymore?

Not getting that Family guild you want?

maybe you aren't able to raid because of gear or experience..

Join Grievance now :D where we are Large Family Community Spread out Through every mmo that's out there :p

Gear and experience doesn't matter with is if you want to raid either :D just show up Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 8-30pm est to 11pm est and you will be able to have so much fun with us :cool:

I would like to welcome All of the Recruits that we have had join recently :D you are all amazing and have fit in well with the guild and as such helping the guild grow to become even more awesome :D Edited by Pryona