Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

IF your having Problems getting in touch with me .you can try talking to one of the other officers that may be on and let them tell you about the guild :p

GL- Rocketdeath

XO- Sheco

Raid Leader- Furocious

Officer :Verentri

Officer :Creedes

or type /who Grievance and ask if theres a officer on since we all have a bunch of alts

Ill be glad to help out anyway i can when ever needed. Make sure to pm me on the forum if you need an invite to the guild or ill be glad to answer any questions you have. This is a awesome group of people and they welcome any class and level. If your interested in the best community guild around then click the links you see in pyrona's posts or my sig.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Rotntothecor to Grievance!!!

Thank you!

I joined Grievance 8/31/13, and was a little surprised by how welcoming this guild is. I immediately felt at home and not once did I feel like an outsider looking in.

Please visit our website: www.grievancegaming.org and submit an application.

If you have questions regarding this guild, feel free to /who Grievance in game. We will be happy to direct you to an officer in the guild.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rotntothecor ~ Merc

Kierlana ~ Sorc

Thank you!

I joined Grievance 8/31/13, and was a little surprised by how welcoming this guild is. I immediately felt at home and not once did I feel like an outsider looking in.

Please visit our website: www.grievancegaming.org and submit an application.

If you have questions regarding this guild, feel free to /who Grievance in game. We will be happy to direct you to an officer in the guild.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rotntothecor ~ Merc

Kierlana ~ Sorc

Well said Rotn!

The people in this guild are GREAT!!! i joined about 6 months ago and can not think of a better group of people to run with. To be honest i had a paragraph of all of the great things about Grievance typed out, then looked for the website to link and lost it all. So just come give us a try and find out for yourself so i don't have to remember and type it again. join our forums at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ and tell us a little about yourself, in game and out. I bet you will have a fun time.

Hi there. I am very interested in your guild but can not get registered online to fill out an app :( It says that my email is already being used, so I tried my backup email and said the same thing. But I'm brand new to your website so don't know how that's possible. So I tried to do a lookup and it says that email doesn't exist! :confused: Any help is appreciated! I hope we can get this fixed. Thanks.

Hi SunnyBun. Did you ever get your email fixed? or maybe you can make a new email account and use it to join. Sorry but the only way to get you in it though the forums first :)

Thanks for checking back with me! I did get It fixed! Was some sort of glitch but got my account made and have been accepted :D

Just out of Curiosity are you guys still recruiting new members. I'm coming back to the game after an extended overseas excursion and need to get back into the swing of TOR. Be nice to have a group that I can play with. Raiding might be a little more difficult what with my work schedule, but I have been on at weird times to help out when I can. I also come with a veritable army of Lawn Gnomes that do my every bidding (Honestly they were the cheapest minions I could afford at the Sith Minion Discount Store.). :p

Ya we are :) The more the merrier! As far as raiding man do what you can. Real Life always comes first for us. If your interested just make an account on http://www.grievancegaming.org and when your account is approved just apply on the SWTOR forums :) also Lordrolo our RO can help you with any questions. Heck just log in the game and do a /who grievance and ask one of our members for an officer and they can help you with anything :)

Would like to say thank you to Ver. It has been fun recruiting here with Grievance, it is rather easy once someone knows what we stand for and the way we play. So to all that is looking for Fun and a place to call home, check us out.

Just go to http://www.grievanceguild.com and sign up and put in an app! I am on the Imperial side, we raid 3 times a week, so come join us!!!

Lordrolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Glad you asked Rav!! We are working on getting our new recruits geared and leveled up for raiding. Our Raid Leader (Huulruk) is doing a great job of getting 16 man guild runs going. Not only that I think we may start getting the Datacron runs going and working on them also. So if you are looking for this and so much more come see us and apply at http://www.grievanceguild.com . Look forward to seeing you!!!