Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your tired of guild shopping then look no more. Check out Grievance and find out what a casual family knit guild is all about. We are a gaming community and cover alot of games out there today. Come check us out by clicking the link in my sig.

You won't find a better gaming organization to play with :)

• 2 weeks later...

We welcome 3 new members to the imperial side. Welcome Dan, Toney, and Tammy to Grievance. I hope you all have a excellent time with us.

We are looking for more people, any class or any level. Come join the biggest group of friendly players to game with. Click the link in my sig to join us.

Join a fantastic guild community and meet very nice people to play swtor with. We will accept any level and any class. You wont go wrong joining us. Click the link in my sig.

There really is a fantastic community here with very helpful members :)

You guys have a spot for a sith sorc? Healing spec atm but i could go either way depending on needs. Been playing little over a month. Eventually i want to raid but I have a newborn due any day now it may be a couple months before I could actually commit to anything. Pryona contacted me in my looking for guild post and i will look for him in game. I really don't like guild hopping so id like to make sure this is the place for me before i jump on booard

IF your having Problems getting in touch with me .you can try talking to one of the other officers that may be on and let them tell you about the guild :p

GL- Rocketdeath

XO- Sheco

Raid Leader- Furocious

Officer :Verentri

Officer :Creedes

or type /who Grievance and ask if theres a officer on since we all have a bunch of alts

Edited by Pryona

Hello everyone. This is a great guild. If your looking for a family-oriented online gaming community. Then we are it. These guys and gals are great friends to raid with or hell just shoot the **** with lol. I look forward to just get home and grab a Ice cold beverage and just enjoy playing with some good down to earth peeps.