Cartel Shop Armor

Jacen_Starsolo

I just watched the Livestream thing on Youtube. They mentioned mid-level armors will be in the cash shop and be moddable. Why not just put orange items in the cartel shop with empty mod slots instead of mid-level?

They will reserve the coolest and best armor for the store, giving subber reskins and color chnages.......

They will reserve the coolest and best armor for the store, giving subber reskins and color chnages.......

This is the view of a Negative Nancy.

Positive Polly think the best and coolest armors will be acquirable ingame by subscribers while the store will contain reskins and color changes.

Positive Polly think the best and coolest armors will be acquirable ingame by subscribers while the store will contain reskins and color changes.

And Beautiful Bethany will think that every set of gear is already beautiful and great.

I just watched the Livestream thing on Youtube. They mentioned mid-level armors will be in the cash shop and be moddable. Why not just put orange items in the cartel shop with empty mod slots instead of mid-level?

How does armor with no stats help you level?

It's not that simple , the armor is going to be non-class restrictive , probably means adaptive , not sure if it will have a min level restriction , so in fact it is nothing like orange armor. Strange though as we thought P2W wasn't going to be in this game but , hmm , to get from 1-50 , then yes it does seem you can P2W to get there quicker if you do buy such items.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

And Beautiful Bethany will think that every set of gear is already beautiful and great.
And Realistic Robert thinks that people will complain about it no matter what.

I hope they bring in special weapons such as "Jedi Master Odinson's Hammer" or "Agent Barton's Sharpshooter outfit" :D

It would be better than some of the dreadful endgame gear they have now, like the battlemaster jedi knight gear, what is it with the wierd samurai helmet? Or some of the Sith Inquisitor Swamp monster gear..

I hope they bring in special weapons such as "Jedi Master Odinson's Hammer" or "Agent Barton's Sharpshooter outfit" :D

It would be better than some of the dreadful endgame gear they have now, like the battlemaster jedi knight gear, what is it with the wierd samurai helmet? Or some of the Sith Inquisitor Swamp monster gear..

As long as it isn't better stat wise than the obtainable in-game gear then I'm fine with it. No gear in the cartel shop should be better than War Hero and Campaign.

I didn't say it helps you level. They said there would be mid-level orange items in the store. I am saying why not make them empty to begin with.

I know you didn't say that. My point was that the armor they were talking about is meant to help players level faster. I am sure they will have cool looking social gear with no mods, but it would be meant to be just for show rather than to help you.