Live stream: waste of my time

SebastiaanZ

Well the live stream was unsatisfying and a giant waste of my time, considering how it was handled and done. Plus I expected the live stream to be longer and every week or so. First the chatbox was spam, second those two dev's avoided to get into most of the questions, so why do we need a live stream then?

Third I think many questions have been left unanswered thanks to the huge introduction part, which left roughly 10 minutes to questions. I demand a new live stream or a weekly or two weekly live stream. Otherwise you won't have to expect me to watch them again. Most questions were geared towards other subjects, while those two dev's and organiser only spoke about F2P and the new op. I don't care about either of them, since I had other questions and many with me and they were simply completely ignored.

Bad job Bioware on this live event, a very very very bad job!

Nevertheless the game is awesome!

Edited by SebastiaanZ

Well the live stream was unsatisfying and a giant waste of my time, considering how it was handled and done. Plus I expected the live stream to be longer and every week or so. First the chatbox was spam, second those two dev's avoided to get into most of the questions, so why do we need a live stream then?

Third I think many questions have been left unanswered thanks to the huge introduction part, which left roughly 10 minutes to questions. I demand a new live stream or a weekly or two weekly live stream. Otherwise you won't have to expect me to watch them again. Most questions were geared towards other subjects, while those two dev's and organiser only spoke about F2P and the new op. I don't care about either of them, since I had other questions and many with me and they were simply completely ignored.

Bad job Bioware on this live event, a very very very bad job!

Nevertheless the game is awesome!

Your very last statement keeps me from holding a grudge. No offense.;)