reinforcements

turnoverla-page

have you recognised in most of star wars reinforcements usually come after a battle has ended.

Every episode of Star Wars the Clone Wars lol. I remember thinking the same thing and thinking that the seps should just send in their own reinforcements right after the Republic sends in theirs.

well, thats nearly ever war movie ever. Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, The Longest Day, The Patriot, Kelly's Heroes, Band of Brothers, etc.

It didn't in Act Of Valor. And can Star Wars really be considered a war movie? It is more Si-Fy not war. (it may be set in a time of war but I wouldn't call it a war movie/ show.

Edited by Tekell

It didn't in Act Of Valor. And can Star Wars really be considered a war movie? It is more Si-Fy not war. (it may be set in a time of war but I wouldn't call it a war movie/ show.

it has war in the title! :jawa_wink:

Edited by LeeC

it has war in the title! :jawa_wink:

But I wouldn't call it a war movie. There also seems to have only a small amount of war in it it is more of a journey of the Skywalkers. And the Legacy of the Force novels are not about the Force it is about what happens after the Jedi are rebuilt after the Empire is disbanded. Titles don't need to be literal.