Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man just unsub and don't buy cartel coins. Then they will start to think they have a real problem.

I have... I unfortunately have another 60 days subscription.......

So Eric what has been discussed over the past 20 days? Everyday?

I know it's probably.... Wonder what they are serving at John's farewell party?

Because it's sure as **** not APAC related..

Yeah this... I can't believe any Aussies are buying any coins. I haven't spent a cent on coins and wouldn't even consider it until BW do something about the population. Sub runs out in April, not resubbing until theres a merge.

Why not? If people don't buy coins the whole game goes belly up. And some people were still happy, until all the whinging started turning groups of us away. I decided to pvp on my 50 for the first time in ages last night with some guildies and it just turned into a massive whinge fest, so we just went and RP'd on Tython. Some of us have re-rolled to Begeren because we're just sick of it.

BW/EA: No really, we're in daily conversation about this; we have top men working on it right now.

Indy: Who?

BW/EA: Top. Men.

Closing shot of very large wall'o'crazy with teeny tiny upside-down post-it note in middle LHS.

Aaaaand, scene.

^ This.

Some months back the American and European servers where consolidated and given new server tech.

They were also given the ability to change their legacy name.

Why have the American and European Subscribers been given these things yet the APAC Subscribers have not.

Why do they get more when we pay the same Subscription ?.

I smell a class action law suit.....

/Chuckles.

I smell a class action law suit.....

/Chuckles.

Because you continue to choose to play on a dead server when you could reroll. Seriously, use the next double XP weekend to get a 50 in 10 hours by farming Ilum. Be amazed at seeing over 100 people on starting planet, 6 instances of Ilum and 2-3 instances of fleet.

Because you continue to choose to play on a dead server when you could reroll. Seriously, use the next double XP weekend to get a 50 in 10 hours by farming Ilum. Be amazed at seeing over 100 people on starting planet, 6 instances of Ilum and 2-3 instances of fleet.

I play to pvp. And its just not possible to do this competitively on US server ping times.

Regardless of what you may think or say, the 200+ms makes a huge difference. And why should i? I am entitled to the same gameplay experience as their customers in the US.

Edited by Yndras

-_-

Reroll is simply not an option for your average player.

I play to pvp. And its just not possible to do this competitively on US server ping times.

Regardless of what you may think or say, the 200+ms makes a huge difference. And why should i? I am entitled to the same gameplay experience as their customers in the US.

It is possible to be competitive? Enjoy the below.

http://www.twitch.tv/detrimentalswtor/b/376498176

Ranked WZs against one of the top 3 ranked pvp teams on Bastion, the largest PVP server on US West Coast. Ended up 2-2 despite the lag - and this was with a new team that wasn't really used to playing together and some of us had hit 50 recently and were not close to being in BiS. It's hard but playing a lot together and having good communication helps a lot, and we all came from PVP backgrounds. Not sure an APAC team could ever be the best in the game due to lag, but you can very well be competitive.

Edited by iheartnyc

My ping is 320 at the best of times on the US servers, with huge spikes to 500+. I couldn't play on them servers (again) even if i tried.

Then how did you manage to play this game (or any others) before they gave us the APAC servers?

It was good to see you in PvP, even though Dawn face raped that match. You should play more, but I didn't see any drama when I was doing Ops with you guys last night.

Well a few things were said in the matches about how we were ruining it somehow... ok so we had a lot of people who felt like pvp last night but we weren't all grouped up/on vent and it's no different to other guilds running full premade teams anyway, so no idea why it's an issue.

But previously we've also been targetted as 'not having the balls' to pvp, so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't, hence my 'nuts to you all I'll go play somewhere else' attitude atm. :rolleyes:

I mentioned in a post just after Eric Musco replied to this thread, that I thought the APAC population issue had become for me like an abusive relationship. I kept believing promises that it would get better.

Mylord is right imo, people are just letting themselves be abused by not taking action into their own hands.

I am in the process of rerolling from Master Dar'Nala to Dalborra, with the intention of having a 50 ready and geared when Makeb comes out.

Now yes you can argue Im exchanging one abusive relationship for another, but let me say that with the improved population, the ease of getting FP's while leveling and the quick WZ pops, its been a great change for me.

And truth to tell..long over due.

I keep asking myself why I did not do this ages ago (the answer of course is hope for change and the awesome community on Master D).

In short if your on Gav Daragon or Master D and are not happy with the pop, but want to keep the excellent ping, try Dalborra.

Its been a breath of fresh air for me.

Why not? If people don't buy coins the whole game goes belly up.

You already pay your subscription, why should we give them more money for superficial crap we don't need when it takes them over 8 months to do something basic like implementing server xfers? APAC gamers should totally be boycotting the cartel market.

I

In short if your on Gav Daragon or Master D and are not happy with the pop, but want to keep the excellent ping, try Dalborra.

Its been a breath of fresh air for me.

I agree with this person. I started on gav daragon and i and guld was sick of low population so we move to Dalborra i feel that dalborra only australian server still hasn't decent population And if everyone moves it be like like having a Merged server. There are A lot of new players On Deltoro I can tell because they're not in a guild and there are a lot of free to play players.

There's a PVP there are a lot of sub 50 and 50 PVP pops for the people on masterD A lot a new players but also a lot of premade groups that are guild groups which are expert players and in terms of ranked groups well I see requests for them in the general chat all the time and there are a lot of guild made grps vs each over all time

I can get PVP pops at 3am as well

So since bioware isn,t gonna do anything u may consider rerolling dalborra as well populated and PVP friendly

I agree with this person. I started on gav daragon and i and guld was sick of low population so we move to Dalborra i feel that dalborra only australian server still hasn't decent population And if everyone moves it be like like having a Merged server. There are A lot of new players On Deltoro I can tell because they're not in a guild and there are a lot of free to play players.

There's a PVP there are a lot of sub 50 and 50 PVP pops for the people on masterD A lot a new players but also a lot of premade groups that are guild groups which are expert players and in terms of ranked groups well I see requests for them in the general chat all the time and there are a lot of guild made grps vs each over all time

I can get PVP pops at 3am as well

So since bioware isn,t gonna do anything u may consider rerolling dalborra as well populated and PVP friendly

Panny boy I'm shocked at the spelling in this post :p Still, the point he makes is a very true one. Rerolling on Dalborra (Although it may suck at first) will be better in the long run if we don't get transfers

Panny boy I'm shocked at the spelling in this post :p Still, the point he makes is a very true one. Rerolling on Dalborra (Although it may suck at first) will be better in the long run if we don't get transfers

Yea i used siri dictation it sucks, :) but thanks, it may suck for losing ur toons but if your power leveller like me u have replacement toons to 50 in no time

Nah they've lost me. I foolishly bought a 6 month subscription back on the first BIOWARE (NON)REPLY.... And have felt conned ever since.

I've logged probably 36 hours since January. I've even considered seeing options through Office of Fair Trading but realised its probably moot somewhere deep down in T&C. They've probably covered themselves from giving a ****.

I wouldn't take this from any other service provider. So even if they merge I won't re-subscribe, if they offer transfers I won't subscribe... If I can be bothered i'll F2P...

The game is good.... Customer Service and (respect) is *********** atrocious. To restrict us to an inferior product is poor form. The fact we had to remind them about extra character slots pretty much sums up their attitude to the APAC servers and customers.

EA/BIOWARE DON'T GIVE A RATS **** ABOUT APAC

**** me... 75 days of sub to go..... What a waste....

yea i unsubbed as well. i also have 68 days left... facepalm. but in the end im still very ashamed that i waited 7 months for customer service.