5- Geared 50's- LFGuild EMP - Mid day raiding 1p server to 5p

johnkru

I am Ez..... something. If your looking for a skilled player, layed back attitude for dominating raids during mid day. Do a /who Ez and come talk to me, I run raids late night daily, but always have more toons. I farm the coms, and the crafting mats. Full cleared all content, and looking to stock pile my coms for 1.4. I have 1 tank, 2 healers, 2 dps to run per week.

I work prime time game time so most normal peoples schedule raid times are a no go for me.

Your just the kind of person I am looking for. I play during the day not because I work nights but because my wife makes it impossible to play at night. We need to find a dozen or so people who want to raid during the day. I have Imp and Pub toons, I have a couple 50's on each side (poorly geared, all I do is story stuff since everyone wants to do stuff at night.). We should make a guild "Day Light Raiders" or something like that. I sent you a friend request, hit me up we should brain storm. We can't be the only ones who want/can raid during the day.