<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

Gidrea

Are you guys still looking for members? I've been playing a lot now because of the of the new content, I have a level 65 Jedi Knight by the name Kyrèna and a level 57 Sith Warrior by the name of Bayonètta. Also I am an Aussie player if that's all right.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello

I was wondering if you were still accepting members.

My characters name is Dagongin and I am a consular tank looking for a group to gear with and do fp's and op's with.

I play on Harbinger and have had no luck finding a group.

I've mostly played solo but now want to relive my guild days with a casual freindly group.

kind regards

Dagongin

Hello

I was wondering if you were still accepting members.

My characters name is Dagongin and I am a consular tank looking for a group to gear with and do fp's and op's with.

I play on Harbinger and have had no luck finding a group.

I've mostly played solo but now want to relive my guild days with a casual freindly group.

kind regards

Dagongin

I will look for you in game! Or look us up in "who" and ask a member to speak with an officer. ;) (BTW, if you want to search in "who", look for "shock" because if you look for "jawa" you'll get way more results, not all of them us. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello i'm a returning player after 3 years and was interested in joining your guild. character name is vallkos currently a lvl 63 guardian

I've added you to Friends and will look for you online. I'll be on (for sure!) Monday evening between 7 and 9 PDT on the character Kätastrophee. :cool:

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I used to be in your guild several years ago (2015) and I stopped playing because life gets complicated at times as a small business owner.. I figured I was removed because of lack of logging on (no problem, completely understand).. I really enjoyed the time I did spend with you guys and was hoping to get an invite back..

I played this weekend on a lower level character that I took up to level 52 trying to remember how to play, along with trying to get my computer to cooperate with the game.. May take me a while to get myself back up to speed but I'd love it if I can hang out with you folks again.

Hey,

I used to be in your guild several years ago (2015) and I stopped playing because life gets complicated at times as a small business owner.. I figured I was removed because of lack of logging on (no problem, completely understand).. I really enjoyed the time I did spend with you guys and was hoping to get an invite back..

I played this weekend on a lower level character that I took up to level 52 trying to remember how to play, along with trying to get my computer to cooperate with the game.. May take me a while to get myself back up to speed but I'd love it if I can hang out with you folks again.

Sure, just find us in game. I'll be on for sure this evening, let me know your character name and I'll look for you.

Sure, just find us in game. I'll be on for sure this evening, let me know your character name and I'll look for you.

Awesome!!! I'll be playing on a 50'ish sage called Nivis..

Edit: Change that I'm not going to be able to get on tonight. I'll try and look for you guys when I can get on again.

Edited by Tahana

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Awesome Ops schedule, but I have a few questions. Do you guys also run a lot of other PvE together? I've been a solo player for a while and would like to get into Veteran Flashpoints, World Bosses, 4+ and endgame Heroics, and some KofFE/KotET stuff like Star Fortress runs and Arena gauntlets, as well as those Operations your guild focuses on. Without the stress of trying to form random groups at the drop of a hat. And I have plenty of alts, so a guild that has a twin on the other side of the political divide sounds great (I'm not a PvP or Starfighter player though, and I can't promise to be on nearly as regular as your schedule).

• 1 month later...
Im looking for a guild. My main is a tank, you got any room. I moved to the pacific coast so im looking for a guild thats active in the evenings out here. In game name is Scopule. Let me know if you got any room.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...