<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

Gidrea

u still recruiting? I'm New to this game and would like a good guild that can give me advise an so on. I'm from Sweden but speak good English

But of course! We are always recruiting! Typically we are most active during prime time (7:00pm PST) and are running Ops most nights. Feel free to whisper me or any of the other Jawas, and they'll be able to point you to someone who can get you in.

We'd be glad to have ya!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation to our Wed/Thurs HM team with a one shot of Bulo HM. We have open spot on our Tuesday SM team. We have open team ops on our IMP guild Population Control on Friday 7 PDT and Pub side 8 PM PDT. Come join us for pressure free ops. Edited by Guinnessbass

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to join, I quit the game once it went free to play ( maybe snobby) but with the changes and additions i want to check the game out again and i enjoy endgame content.

Well, we're still recruiting! Feel free to send a whisper to any of our officers in game. Best time would be around 7pm PST or so. That's about the time we are ramping up for Ops, and have our highest population just like everyone else. If not, I'm normally on about mid-morning and late night around midnight on most days, if no one else is available.

Also, feel free to check us out on our website: http://www.shockandjawa.org

Hey,

Returning player returning to the game after a long hiatus. Don't have a lot of time to raid as I'm a small business owner, but would love to join if you'd take someone for social / flash point runs.

Hey,

Returning player returning to the game after a long hiatus. Don't have a lot of time to raid as I'm a small business owner, but would love to join if you'd take someone for social / flash point runs.

While we do love Ops, we do alot more than that too! Right now, one of our big focuses is going after Commander for Encryptions needed to expand our Flagship. World Bosses are always fun too, and right now we are looking at a few runs after Dreadtooth as well to get masks for some of our Ops Teams (needed for bonus bosses on SNV). Flashpoints are always great too, and some of our Jawas are even into a little PVP, if you are so inclined. But like everyone else, alot of us are enjoying the x12 xp on top of that. So, there's plenty to do.

We'd be glad to have ya, as all are welcomed! Best time to whisper any of the officers is in the evening for questions or an invite. Though many of us are on at different times throughout the day. Most days, I'm on either late mornings or around 11pm, if needed.

Also check us out on the website. http://www.shockandjawa.org. It's a great group of guys/girls, and I'm sure you'll have a great time! :D

While we do love Ops, we do alot more than that too! Right now, one of our big focuses is going after Commander for Encryptions needed to expand our Flagship. World Bosses are always fun too, and right now we are looking at a few runs after Dreadtooth as well to get masks for some of our Ops Teams (needed for bonus bosses on SNV). Flashpoints are always great too, and some of our Jawas are even into a little PVP, if you are so inclined. But like everyone else, alot of us are enjoying the x12 xp on top of that. So, there's plenty to do.

We'd be glad to have ya, as all are welcomed! Best time to whisper any of the officers is in the evening for questions or an invite. Though many of us are on at different times throughout the day. Most days, I'm on either late mornings or around 11pm, if needed.

Also check us out on the website. http://www.shockandjawa.org. It's a great group of guys/girls, and I'm sure you'll have a great time! :D

Will do.. BTW everything you said is greek to me. I've got so much to relearn.. I'm up for anything, but I'll be honest I'm not a cutting edge player nor do I pretend to be. I can hold my own, but i've become content in my ability to be average in MMO's.

Will do.. BTW everything you said is greek to me. I've got so much to relearn.. I'm up for anything, but I'll be honest I'm not a cutting edge player nor do I pretend to be. I can hold my own, but i've become content in my ability to be average in MMO's.

If it helps, I don't understand half the things I say either.:p

I'd love an invite if you guys are still recruiting! Im a returning player trying to relearn the game that just transffered! IGN: Kame-sennin

We'd be glad to have ya! Tonight the Jawas are going to be going after the Dreadful Entity, so there will be plenty of us (especially officers) online this evening. Also, I'll be pushing my Commando on to Oricon this evening (in theory) so you can whisper any of us, and we can square you away.

When are ya normally on?

• 2 weeks later...
How many APAC players do you have in your Pub and Imp guilds? The guild I am in is dying, and I would like to join a larger guild, so I can run content with guildies.

I think we might have a few. But don't quote me on that, as I'm really not sure (in all honesty).

I am kind of new, I came back with a lvl 22 jedi but I want to start over and join your guild. What server are you on?

We're on the Harbinger. Like many other guilds, we are mostly very active during primetime, with Most of our Ops starting at 7pm PST.

We're on the Harbinger. Like many other guilds, we are mostly very active during primetime, with Most of our Ops starting at 7pm PST.

i signed up on your site as well and started a stormtrooper do i need to do anything anything else?

i signed up on your site as well and started a stormtrooper do i need to do anything anything else?

Gidrea (our GM) will square away the application on the website. Just a whisper to any of our officers can get the guild invite to your toon(s) in game. Tonight is one of our HM teams starting at 7pm PST, and there should be plenty of officers available. I'm on that team, so if you can catch me before 7pm, I'll be glad to get you set up. Gellan is the name of the toon I'll be on tonight.

Gidrea (our GM) will square away the application on the website. Just a whisper to any of our officers can get the guild invite to your toon(s) in game. Tonight is one of our HM teams starting at 7pm PST, and there should be plenty of officers available. I'm on that team, so if you can catch me before 7pm, I'll be glad to get you set up. Gellan is the name of the toon I'll be on tonight.

I'm on right now but can't seem to find you guys??? is it because I am only lvl 5???