Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

Good morning Grievance Community,

I recently reinstalled SWTOR and would like to reroll for fresh start. I registered for the site and look forward to hearing back from administrators to formally submit an application to the guild. I think becoming part of an active guild will make a difference in continued interest to playing SWTOR and meet new people.

Thanks and if you catch me online, say hello.

Regards,

To'bryn Saresh, Padawan Consular of Jedi Covenant

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your interest, To'bryn! If you haven't done so already, please make a post in the "Apply Here to Join Grievance in SWTOR" forum on our site. Once your application is approved, we'll be able to get you invited to the guild. :rak_grin:

Good morning Grievance Community,

I recently reinstalled SWTOR and would like to reroll for fresh start. I registered for the site and look forward to hearing back from administrators to formally submit an application to the guild. I think becoming part of an active guild will make a difference in continued interest to playing SWTOR and meet new people.

Thanks and if you catch me online, say hello.

Regards,

To'bryn Saresh, Padawan Consular of Jedi Covenant

I thought I would just share my personal experience with Grievance to give a little perspective of the guild and community.

I started playing SWTOR (my first MMO) at pre-launch on a PvP server and was invited to a guild there. A couple of months later I had my first character to level 50 and wanted to start doing Operations. Long story short, it was not a very friendly or fair situation and the guild eventually became dormant besides myself. At that point I started looking through the SWTOR forums and found Grievance and liked what I read. I decided to give it a go and rolled a new character on the PvE server they were on and from day 1 it has been a friendly, fair, and a great overall experience. That was about a year and half ago and I have never regretted my decision and I am glad I became a member of Grievance. I enjoy Star Wars tremendously and this guild helps to keep that enjoyment strong with this game. Currently we are working our way through the Scum and Villainy and Terror from Beyond Hardmode Operations and having a blast.

We promote a friendly, helpful, and fair environment and welcome all like-minded individuals to apply!

:ph_cheers:

-flesh

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Looking for a friendly, mature group of people to game with?

We got you covered, we are an 18+ guild and expect our members to respect all others and play with honor.

Are you new to MMOs and need some help?

We are more than welcome to helping out others with gear, rotations, etc

Looking for a group to run dailies or flashpoints with?

There are a number of us on nightly that regularly run Hardmode Flashpoints and/or dailies.

Interested in end-game content?

We are currently running 8-man Hardmode progression through the Scum & Villainy and Terror from Beyond Operations and once a week we run Story Mode content to help gear up new members and help them practice mechanics. We have cleared Terror from Beyond HM and through Operations Chief on Scum & Villainy HM. We are also looking to get back into 16-man Operations and we welcome players of all classes!

-flesh

Edited by woodcan
typo

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Looking for a friendly, mature group of people to game with?

We got you covered, we are an 18+ guild and expect our members to respect all others and play with honor.

Are you knew to MMOs and need some help?

We are more than welcome to helping out others with gear, rotations, etc

Looking for a group to run dailies or flashpoints with?

There are a number of us on nightly that regularly run Hardmode Flashpoints and/or dailies.

Interested in end-game content?

We are currently running 8-man Hardmode progression through the Scum & Villainy and Terror from Beyond Operations and once a week we run Story Mode content to help gear up new members and help them practice mechanics. We have cleared Terror from Beyond HM and through Operations Chief on Scum & Villainy HM. We are also looking to get back into 16-man Operations and we welcome players of all classes!

-flesh

Flesh said it all right here. This is what grievance is about. So check us out and you will never have to guild search again. http://www.grievanceguild.com

Thanks,

Killam

We would like to thank everyone who came out to the Grievance +10 Datacron Event last night!

In just over an hour we were able to get around 84 characters to the Republic Fleet Datacron for +10 to all of their stats! If you missed our event yesterday don't worry because we plan to hold these approximately once a month.

Flesh

We would like to thank everyone who came out to the Grievance +10 Datacron Event last night!

In just over an hour we were able to get around 84 characters to the Republic Fleet Datacron for +10 to all of their stats! If you missed our event yesterday don't worry because we plan to hold these approximately once a month.

Flesh

This was a lot of fun! We might need to get some more Sages to help pull next time... :rak_cool:

Last night we were able to get a number of guildies their +10 Endurance Datacron on Makeb and their Monsters of Makeb achievement for taking down champion monsters around the planet of Makeb!

Does this sound like the sort of community you would like to be a part of and stuff you are interested in doing? Then check us out at www.grievancegaming.org

Last night we were able to get a number of guildies their +10 Endurance Datacron on Makeb and their Monsters of Makeb achievement for taking down champion monsters around the planet of Makeb!

Does this sound like the sort of community you would like to be a part of and stuff you are interested in doing? Then check us out at www.grievancegaming.org

This was a lot of fun! Even if we had a few people die at that last difficult jump before the datacron...

Hi,

I am currently seeking a guild for my Republic toons. My imp toons are hanging on to my brother's guild but my republic toons don't have a home yet and yes, I am tired of trying to find somewhere to fit in. I'm in the game to have fun and enjoy the company and conversations of friends. My trooper is lvl 24, Ca'tania and my Jedi Knight, my first on purpose tank in this game :rak_03: , is Shi'akatt lvl 11.

Hi,

I am currently seeking a guild for my Republic toons. My imp toons are hanging on to my brother's guild but my republic toons don't have a home yet and yes, I am tired of trying to find somewhere to fit in. I'm in the game to have fun and enjoy the company and conversations of friends. My trooper is lvl 24, Ca'tania and my Jedi Knight, my first on purpose tank in this game :rak_03: , is Shi'akatt lvl 11.

Invited today! Welcome to Grievance, glad to have you with us. :rak_smile:

<Grievance> guild will be streaming SWTOR gameplay today on http://www.twitch.tv/grievance_swtor for Extra Life!

Specifically, it will be myself and two other guildies taking shifts throughout the day.

So, if you are on the Jedi Covenant server feel free to whisper for an invite to group for

• leveling
  • dailies
  • Flashpoints
  • PvP
  • etc

Click here to donate and be a hero!

<Grievance> guild will be streaming SWTOR gameplay today on http://www.twitch.tv/grievance_swtor for Extra Life!

Specifically, it will be myself and two other guildies taking shifts throughout the day.

So, if you are on the Jedi Covenant server feel free to whisper for an invite to group for

• leveling
  • dailies
  • Flashpoints
  • PvP
  • etc

Click here to donate and be a hero!

Thanks to Flesh and Naughtengton for their streaming for Extra Life! Grievance managed to raise nearly $2000 for charity through this event.