A reply from BW regarding servers

Cheezfriend

Hey all, I've raised a few issues with BW regarding lack of communication and our concerns with the APAC servers. I was happy to get a more personalized email back from them after not being satisfied with the protocol droids response. With have got their attention we just need to keep pushing it! See e email below and use the suggestions forum to voice your concerns!

Dear Xxxx

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and upset caused by your issue regarding the Asia Pacific server population.

I understand where you are coming from, and your ideas and impressions are greatly appreciated, however, in order for our development team see your feedback and suggestion regarding Asia Pacific servers, I recommend that you post your ideas and impressions in the Suggestion Box. Please be informed that our developers may not post on your thread or reply on your post, I can assure you that they do read the forums in a regular basis. I suggest that you ask other players in your server to post in the forums as well.

Please note that we are not able to provide an assistance to feedbacks and suggestions, thus we are ensuring that our customers's ideas are seen by the right people, which is our developers, by informing players on where to post them.

You can post your suggestions and feedbacks by visiting the following link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Thank you again for letting us know about your concern.

Should you need further assistance with this matter or any other concerns you may encounter while playing, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Xxxxx

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Now you can invite your friends to try out Star Wars: The Old Republic for free. Visit http://www.swtor.com/info/friends for more information, and help them get started today!

Dear Xxxx

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and upset caused by your issue regarding the Asia Pacific server population.

I understand where you are coming from, and your ideas and impressions are greatly appreciated, however, in order for our development team see your feedback and suggestion regarding Asia Pacific servers, I recommend that you post your ideas and impressions in the Suggestion Box. Please be informed that our developers may not post on your thread or reply on your post, I can assure you that they do read the forums in a regular basis. I suggest that you ask other players in your server to post in the forums as well.

Please note that we are not able to provide an assistance to feedbacks and suggestions, thus we are ensuring that our customers's ideas are seen by the right people, which is our developers, by informing players on where to post them.

You can post your suggestions and feedbacks by visiting the following link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Thank you again for letting us know about your concern.

Should you need further assistance with this matter or any other concerns you may encounter while playing, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Xxxxx

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Now you can invite your friends to try out Star Wars: The Old Republic for free. Visit http://www.swtor.com/info/friends for more information, and help them get started today!

**** THAT. I appreciate the initiative you're taking on this Chippy, but this response is utter bull.

We have been posting on the general forums/suggestion box for what seems like all summer long. I remember I started calling for server merges/transfers from APAC at the beginning of summer.

As recently as two weeks ago I got a friend of mine to start playing SWTOR as a paying Digitial Deluxe subscriber, hoping that the servers would merge by the time my friend was "*** I quit." Well he quit already.

Bioware's responses all summer long have been: "we hear you but ain't going to do ****."