The Gray Order (Republic) Recruitment

StarAdmiral

We are always looking to add exceptional players. And we are still the top progression guild on the server... you could of course join Carnage Gaming, but their spots in progression are limited. They are also extremely talented players, especially with their absorption of Shot First.

Regards,

KK

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd still love to add another Tank to the mix, as well as Tank Healers (Scoundrel/Commando). DPS spots are still available, but will be in secondary runs, not in main progression unless you prove yourself to be exceptional. We have had quite a few players recently join, and jump directly into progression based on their skill.

Regards,

KK

we'd still love to add another tank to the mix, as well as tank healers (scoundrel/commando). Dps spots are still available, but will be in secondary runs, not in main progression unless you prove yourself to be exceptional. We have had quite a few players recently join, and jump directly into progression based on their skill.

Regards,

kk

recruiting guardian tanks!!!

Edited by bigheadbrandon

The word on the street is that TGO's competition is practicing the new raid 8-man and 16-man on the PTS. Will TGO go in blind and beat the server again?

We'll be "Doing it Live" as usual. Many of the top Shadowlands Imperial raiders rolled characters on the Republic side just to raid with us... so there's that too.

Regards,

KK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Gray Order has fully cleared Scum and Villany on 16-Man Story Mode (did this on day 1). We also are 6/7 in 8-Man Hard Mode. The server firsts for The Gray Order continue to add up.

Our recruitment needs have been updated.

We are looking for a single exceptional player who knows the ins and outs of Shadow or Vanguard tanking to join our progression group. You will fill an immediate need and will be participating in not only server firsts, but world top-10 kills of content.

We have the best DPS players on the server, and arguably top tier worldwide, so if you aren't up to par with your tanking, it will be immediately noticeable. Are you a top tier tank? Are you one of the best? We want to hear from you.

http://swtortgo.enjin.com/

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

We have the best DPS players on the server, and arguably top tier worldwide

Krazy, I'm confused, I'm not in your guild so how can that be true?

Gratz on the kills, btw, takes a lot of effort to organize the troops after an expansion, as I am finding out.

Edited by Nibbon

Krazy, I'm confused, I'm not in your guild so how can that be true?

Gratz on the kills, btw, takes a lot of effort to organize the troops after an expansion, as I am finding out.

Maybe you are so awesome, you're actually already in The Gray Order, you just don't know it yet.

And while I would love to take all of the credit for organizing both the SM and HM clears... no wait... yeah, it was all me. :cool:

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

• 2 weeks later...

The Gray Order is the first guild on the server to fully clear S&V HM. We are also the only guild on the server who has cleared everything 8M and 16M S&V with minimal testing on the PTS (We killed the first two bosses 8M HM S&V with alts we copied). Basically we went in blind with the release of 2.0 on live and were still first.

Given how easy we found 16M HM is compared to 8M HM, we have moved to clearing 16M HM S&V in just over 2 hours on Tuesdays just to farm the maximum amount of gear/commendations in preparation for NiM. Because of the severe disparity in the difficulty levels, recruits and casual raiders who wish to join progression will be tested in 8M HM S&V as the Healing, DPS, and Tanking are more intensive in 8M HM, and errors are much more likely to cause a wipe.

This leads me to my point:

The Gray Order is continuing to look for an extremely skilled, raid aware, well geared tank who can communicate well and is a team player to join our Progression with NiM on the horizon.

We are completely full on Healers and DPS, and have members regularly sitting out of our main progression runs at this time. They do form up for non progression Operations to farm gear and run many things on the side so if you are looking for a more casual raiding atmosphere with the chance to see the end-game and are extremely skilled, feel free to apply.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

• 1 month later...

We have closed active recruitment.

We will still consider exceptional applicants for back-up roles, with the potential to move into a permanent spot. If you're better than someone currently in the progression group you can easily gain a spot, but the spots are very competitive.

We also have not tested any of the content on the PTS and the next tier of content we will be "Doing it live!" We prefer to develop and perfect strategies that work for our players and our guild, not what can be read on Dulfy.net, such as killing Soric last on the Cartel Warlords if our group composition warrants it (and because it's more fun). We enjoy the surprise, and don't feel the need to practice on the PTS.

At this point if you are a pub, there are really only two choices for guilds, Carnage Gaming or us. They exclusively do 16M, whereas we do both in a progression setting. It just so happened for the last tier of content 16M HM was ridiculously easy compared to 8M (still is) so we focused on the actual challenge. Here is hoping NiM changes that.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

• 1 month later...

Bumping thread as we are re-opening recruitment. Taken from original post in thread:

We currently have OPEN recruitment for skilled tanks and healers for the current NiM content (TFB/S&V). Exceptional DPS candidates are always welcome to apply, but progression spots may be more limited. Our official Operation nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8PM EST. Feel free to apply on our guild website at: http://swtortgo.enjin.com/