Red Eclipse PvPers

_Zorth_

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello there! if you're bored, check out the new Ranked PvP Video of Nostrum Dolus:

the more guilds will queue for rated warzones, the faster my next video will be available! so queue up guys!

Noo..

Q normal warzones people, Trying to finish my smasher montage!!

Nothing more awesome than 8 clueless reps getting killed in one GCD by 4 juggs!! :)

over and over again.

Edited by _Zorth_

Imperial PuGs seem to suck. Most of the time I lost :eek:.

It seems there's no PvP healers for games on end and I end up having to heal myself. If I switch to my Rebel they just seem the better faction.

I don't know how PvP guilds fair though.

I really fail to see these nightmare lands imps dominating. In the last two days I've lost two, yes two warzones both to lord of the drinks.

That's funny since I've only lost maybe 5 normal matches out of 30..

Think it's the weird matchmaking system, I have yet to face a really good premade since transfers all I get grouped up against is pubs that I can get easy 8k smasher hits on and have never seen or heard before plus I win the game with all dauntless medals in my pocket.

Edited by _Zorth_

hello there! if you're bored, check out the new Ranked PvP Video of Nostrum Dolus:

the more guilds will queue for rated warzones, the faster my next video will be available! so queue up guys!

Ever run ranked with 2 healers that are not scoundrels? Just asking out of sheer curiosity ...

Have any videos against LOTD that is not Huttball? This im asking because I'm very curious to see both teams perform in another warzone - that huttball was really good to watch, I'd like to see some more. Impressive teamwork.

Edited by SajPl

We had another game against Lotd in voidstar which was a good game, we managed to win that game also with 4 mins left on the clock. unfortunately the game wasn't recorded. We are planning on making more ranked vid's on behalf of Nostrum ( Nanox will surely ) if more teams are willing to queue for ranked. Edited by reapex

Ever run ranked with 2 healers that are not scoundrels? Just asking out of sheer curiosity ...

Have any videos against LOTD that is not Huttball? This im asking because I'm very curious to see both teams perform in another warzone - that huttball was really good to watch, I'd like to see some more. Impressive teamwork.

1. two scoundrels are the best healers atm for ranked I think, maybe we will add a sage in 1.4, but not sure yet

2. well its not so interesting to watch me guard a door for 7minutes tbh, so I did not upload that voidstar, but I will record all ranked games that I participate in, and if they get a team rdy to play us again I will make sure to record it. but its hard to show the whole teamwork in other warzones because you can only see my point of view, but I think it wont be possible to add multiple POV's

If you were able to persuade other team members to fraps it, and had the time to do the work, you could edit the vids together, Pick the viewpoint that best shows the action, maybe play key moments from multiple viewpoints. Like multiple cameras at a football match, or a highlight reel that shows the action repeated from multiple angles. Would also fix the "seven minutes of looking at a door" problem.

I can make up time-consuming technical ideas because I wouldn't be the one doing it. :D

Edited by Wainamoinen

If you were able to persuade other team members to fraps it, and had the time to do the work, you could edit the vids together, Pick the viewpoint that best shows the action, maybe play key moments from multiple viewpoints. Like multiple cameras at a football match, or a highlight reel that shows the action repeated from multiple angles. Would also fix the "seven minutes of looking at a door" problem.

I can make up time-consuming technical ideas because I wouldn't be the one doing it. :D

Problem is that several of us don't have PC's capable of recording or streaming, especially in ranked warzones. I can also say right now that my upload speed is slower than a snail, so it's rules me out of that :)

Problem is that several of us don't have PC's capable of recording or streaming, especially in ranked warzones. I can also say right now that my upload speed is slower than a snail, so it's rules me out of that :)

My PC can record and play fine - shame I don't PvP often with you lot, even less so ranked!!