Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to several Guerrilla members for being a good sport and for amazing Huttballs and a Hypergate in the last couple of days. All of them were really close games and one of the best ones I've had for so long, reminded me of the old 8v8 ranked days.

Shout out to several Guerrilla members for being a good sport and for amazing Huttballs and a Hypergate in the last couple of days. All of them were really close games and one of the best ones I've had for so long, reminded me of the old 8v8 ranked days.

Aww thanks! Speaking if which, I hope 8v8 returns before wildstars release.

Props to Tsuranai for hitting me with a giant cull. Hurt like he*l.

Thanks for the shout out I've given you plenty of ****, and your turning out better. Just you wait I'm gonna keep on being mean to ya keep it up. PS I have 37,000 ranked comms already to deck Tsarunai when Berserker comes in April!

Thanks for the shout out I've given you plenty of ****, and your turning out better. Just you wait I'm gonna keep on being mean to ya keep it up. PS I have 37,000 ranked comms already to deck Tsarunai when Berserker comes in April!

Heh next time I know you're que'ing I'm gonna run my anti-sniper/madness setup :p