War Hero Cannon?

niiall

Hi guys, i ve been saving up for the very expensive WH cannon to replace my aug'd BM. Im gunnery dps and have stacked power over almost anything else. Very happy with my damage in WZ's .

The WH one says straight away that its like a 25min and max damage increase, up on accuracy , roughly the same on aim but i lose 89 power over my BM cannon.

I dont really want to lose that much power in favour of just more accuracy, or does the increased weapon damage make up for it ?

Hi guys, i ve been saving up for the very expensive WH cannon to replace my aug'd BM. Im gunnery dps and have stacked power over almost anything else. Very happy with my damage in WZ's .

The WH one says straight away that its like a 25min and max damage increase, up on accuracy , roughly the same on aim but i lose 89 power over my BM cannon.

I dont really want to lose that much power in favour of just more accuracy, or does the increased weapon damage make up for it ?

Just take out your BM mods and then use the enhancement over the war hero one, or something similar with min/maxing.

BW have a really annoying habit of moving around which pieces have the accuracy, the crit, the surge etc as you move between sets. Each set makes sense (from a generic non minmaxed perspective) as a whole, but upgrading piece by piece is annoying when you trade power for accuracy or whatever.

That said, the differences aren't that huge, and I really don't see the need for minmaxing until you have a fully augmented WH set and want to squeeze out some more performance.