>> Ranked WZ Dailys/Weeklys

DkSharktooth

Ranked WZ Dailys/Weeklys will increase the amount of teams queing, even if it's for like 3 games for daily, 9 for weekly or whatever. Make sure that you don't need to win to complete these because alot of pugs will be queing.

@ Win Trading: This will happen. You cannot stop it. What you can do is limit the amount of gear that a certain rating will get you. Example: World of Warcraft = You needed 2200 rating at least to get the best pvp weapon and shoulders. Everything else can be considered easily win tradable. It is alot more likely that teams will keep queing to attempt to TRY HARD to reach whatever rating to get the weapons/shoulders and with win trading it would be impossible to get those 2 pieces because its such a high rating. Another problem with win trading is that your rating has no effect on the # of comms you get for winning or losing a match, its worth giving that a look.

@MK-2 set: Level 50 Unranked Warzones should have a bolster system instead of MK-2. Ranked Warzones are the only place, if any, to have your hard work for gear matter. You don't need gear in unranked warzones to facestomp new players who have never played the game, it deters alot of people from queing. Bolster would eliminate the need for a new "mk-2" set of recruit gear everytime a new set of gear is released.

@Ranked WZ Rewards: A recolored gear set isnt a sufficient reward

Edited by DkSharktooth

oh but wait

the gear you get based on your rating is nothing but a recolor of the existing gear.

a RECOLOR OF THE EXISTING GEAR

it's entirely worthless junk

Honestly bioware seems to have absolutely no idea on how to make pvp a part of this game. Pretty gear? Renewing interest in this game? These all take a backseat to reusing old content to save a few bucks. Someone will buy it anyway, right? right, guys?

oh but wait

the gear you get based on your rating is nothing but a recolor of the existing gear.

a RECOLOR OF THE EXISTING GEAR

it's entirely worthless junk

Honestly bioware seems to have absolutely no idea on how to make pvp a part of this game. Pretty gear? Renewing interest in this game? These all take a backseat to reusing old content to save a few bucks. Someone will buy it anyway, right? right, guys?

Added to the main post.

I upvoted it, as I do agree with nearly the whole statement. However, I do not agree with l33t gear that only good/awesome guilds will get because the win more often. I think if the time and effort is put into any pvp, they should not be at a disadvantage because they don't play rated as often or lose alot due to bad players in their guild. I think a better option would be to have a completely different style of rated pvp gear, that can only be gained through rated, not a godmode for the better guilds/groups.