The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

AP spec/stats?

DarthFryze

Been pyro since level 30ish. Enjoy the spec, but want something new. So my question is, what is the "cookie cutter" spec for PvE AP? In addition, are the desired stats the same as pyro? Is the 4 set bonus for our PvE tiered gear worth getting, or should I ignore it and just maximize my stats with gear I like the looks of?

Been pyro since level 30ish. Enjoy the spec, but want something new. So my question is, what is the "cookie cutter" spec for PvE AP? In addition, are the desired stats the same as pyro? Is the 4 set bonus for our PvE tiered gear worth getting, or should I ignore it and just maximize my stats with gear I like the looks of?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMhZMsMrRrfkzsZb.2

thats the basic i wanna get teh deeps spec.

havent done much pve, but the combat tech bonuses look as good as any and better than most.

Stabilized Armor is getting a huge buff in 1.4. I would definitely take it over Hitman.

come 1.4 i too will pick that up, although if I were a pure pve player i wouldnt, not enough stuns on the dps in ops to justify it, while there are still enough 'interrupt x or die' moves in high end pve to justify hitman as quality of life i think, though personally i take it (and 1.4 stabilized armor and the electro dart cd reductor) more for pvp reasons.