Lag/Latency issues?

LDucheMagnifico

Hello I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me. Every time I try to play my latency spikes causing me to freeze or lag out of the server. My specs are

AMD Phenom IIX6 1055t processor 2.80 ghz

8g ddr3

64bit win7

radeon hd 6670

ping 38ms dl speed 2.85mbps ul speed 3.18 mbps

Any possible solutions?

:mad:

I have Server lag issues too, I keep getting logged out the server and receive a message, "Error 9000"... You guys and gals get the same? It's annoying since I spent a total of £80 on this game with subscription and I cannot play more than 10 minutes without getting logged out... My internet connection is decent which is the frustrating part!

Ever since this patch i am get getting server lag spike once i log into my character and make a step making it impossible for me to play now. idk if it has to do with the update but i can assure that i was not having this problem before the update patch.

win7

intel core i7-2675QM 2.2gz

6GB Ram

amd radeon 6490m 512MB/intel hd

Ever since this patch i am get getting server lag spike........

I have this also.. only it happens after a while.. not right when i log in.

I have a pretty decent pc with the lastest drivers and such (AMD 945, Gforce 560ti, 12GB mem).

WHen i log in and turn on FPS, it runs around 40-50-60 FPS... but after an hour or so playing it suddenly noticeably drops like a brick to around 20-30 FPS.

It stays there until i completely log off (desktop) and then start again.

This only happend after the 1.0.1 patch.

I've been having it real bad and today is the worst. The thing is, any other service to the internet works fine. This one I keep reaching 6 digit latency and getting 9000 errors. I've gotten to the point that the game is unplayable and I've had to cancel my subscription (why pay for a game I can't play?)

I hope a solution will be found before the rest of the free month runs out. I've really loved the game and it's so frustrating that I can't play it.

• 3 years later...