Trading kills in Wz's

MiddleDarkness

Teams of people let the other team win then log onto their other faction alt and then its their turn to win. Unless you fix this by..........I dont know.......you can only pick one faction per sub maybe? You might as well open Ilum back up and let the pathic no skill losers go back to trading kills there because they are doing the same thing in wz's

Teams of people let the other team win then log onto their other faction alt and then its their turn to win. Unless you fix this by..........I dont know.......you can only pick one faction per sub maybe? You might as well open Ilum back up and let the pathic no skill losers go back to trading kills there because they are doing the same thing in wz's

one faction per sub will never happen for many reasons. legacy is one.

having toons of only one faction wont prevent this or similar mechanics of collusion. ie in the past guilds and individuals of opposing factions have set up such shenanigans with each other. cross server hasn't prevented this either.

such things have been going on in mmos for several years. it isn't anything new.

the best method proven to deter such behavior is the roll back and removal of all rewards received from such for everyone involved whether they agreed to it or not. i don't think bioware has the resources or means to do this in a timely fashion.

it would be wise to report guilds and or players involved and to leave the warfront.

such things have been going on in mmos for several years. it isn't anything new.

Yep. It is called fight-clubbing and it is near impossible to stop until devs figure out a way to read and prove the intentions of people.

Edited by TheBBP