Darth Ravage

Darth Mortis

Darth Vowrawn

Darth Nox

Darth Jadus/Zhorrid

Darth Arctis

Who will fit the remaining 5 seats?

I think

Darth Tormen (Marr's hand) and Darth Achelon (Nox's ally) will take a seat, not sure about the others.

Mmmm about the Darth Jadus/Zhorrid...

Whatever you pick i thought Zhorrid dies? In my story i picked to capture Jadus, and i remember that when i went to go see Zhorrid she was all dying because the other council members beat her up or soemthing.

I don't know. I picked Jadus. I didn't care what he was planning. He's sooo much better than Zhorrid and he ended up making me his best friend and giving me all of these goodies. Zhorrid was gonna kill me, so I killed her.

I don't know. I picked Jadus. I didn't care what he was planning. He's sooo much better than Zhorrid and he ended up making me his best friend and giving me all of these goodies. Zhorrid was gonna kill me, so I killed her.

Man I really wish I had joined him, but I still think it's not really wise to ally with such a Sith Lord.

7 of the members were still alive by the end of the current story

Darth Marr

Darth Ravage

Darth Mortis

Darth Vowrawn

Darth Nox

Darth Jadus/Zhorrid

Darth Arctis

Who will fit the remaining 5 seats?

I think

Darth Tormen (Marr's hand) and Darth Achelon (Nox's ally) will take a seat, not sure about the others.

About Tormen:

A Bounty Hunter who makes a deal with Supreme Chancellor Jamarus ends up killing Tormen instead.

As for Achelon:

He very well might not have been Nox's ally. Nox could have used the Silencer to destroy both Achelon and the Republic fleet in one shot.

Neither of them can be on the Dark Council, since their fates depend on player choice.

Dark Side choice is canon for the Empire characters, so Tormen lives.

When/where did anyone from Bioware and/or Lucasarts say this?

Also, if this is true, it means that Achelon still cannot be on the Dark Council.

Edited by Zarathiel

Darth Charnus, Darth Decimus' apprentice who you meet on Corellia as part of the Empire's questline there, could take his master's place on the Council. He wouldn't conflict with anyone's stories, either. He seems like the best pre-existing candidate for new Dark Council member in the entire game. Edited by Zarathiel

Darth Charnus, Darth Decimus' apprentice who you meet on Corellia as part of the Empire's questline there, could take his master's place on the Council. He wouldn't conflict with anyone's stories, either. He seems like the best pre-existing candidate for new Dark Council member in the entire game.

Depends which ending is canon for the Revanite missions on Dromund Kaas - the LS option puts Charnus in a precarious position. On the other hand, isn't it the case that if a Dark Council member dies, his apprentice takes their seat? I seem to recall that was how Zhorrid ended up on the Council. And speaking of Zhorrid, if it's canon she kept the seat, I doubt she'll remain there for long.

Dark Side choice is canon for the Empire characters, so Tormen lives.

Thats irrelevant, the fact is if you choose to kill Tormen - he can't just pop up on the dark council and be like 'hey I got resurrected!' Same goes for Achelon.

As for Darth Jadus, does he join the council if you choose to ally with him? Or does he remain in the shadows?

Personally I think the new dark council members are likely to be completely new NPCs (Perhaps with a quest attached to them e.g. the inquisitor has to find new members). However it could be an existing Darth - one that doesn't have a lightside/darkside kill option attached.

For example:

Darth Charnus - you help his apprentice wipe out the Revanites on Dromund Kaas, you help him defeat the rebels and the republic on Coreilla. His is also the apprentice of the former Darth Decimus

Darth Gravus? - the one you help on Taris

Darth Viktus? - the one you help on Alderaan

But to be honest, whether it will be any of these is unlikely (apart from Charnus), I'm expecting entirely new NPCs. Perhaps apprentices of other Dark Council members or something else

Edited by Beniboybling

Depends which ending is canon for the Revanite missions on Dromund Kaas - the LS option puts Charnus in a precarious position. On the other hand, isn't it the case that if a Dark Council member dies, his apprentice takes their seat? I seem to recall that was how Zhorrid ended up on the Council. And speaking of Zhorrid, if it's canon she kept the seat, I doubt she'll remain there for long.

I was thinking about the Revanite quest shortly after I wrote about Charnus, but then I remembered that months/years have taken place in-game between when you essentially frame him for being leader of the Revanites and when you meet him on Corellia. Clearly, he's not been too troubled by any accusations leveled against him on Dromund Kaas.

Though Beniboybling mentioned Darths Gravus, whom I had initially forgotten about. Now that I'm thinking about him, IMO, Gravus already has the air of someone who belongs on the Dark Council, so I think he would be another good candidate for a promotion.

Edited by Zarathiel

I was thinking about the Revanite quest shortly after I wrote about Charnus, but then I remembered that months/years have taken place in-game between when you essentially frame him for being leader of the Revanites and when you meet him on Corellia. Clearly, he's not been too troubled by any accusations leveled against him on Dromund Kaas.

Though Beniboybling mentioned Darths Gravus, whom I had initially forgotten about. Now that I'm thinking about him, IMO, Gravus already has the air of someone who belongs on the Dark Council, so I think he would be another good candidate for a promotion.

True. Charnus does seem untroubled by events concerning the Revanites when you see him on Corellia, no matter what you chose to do all the way back on Dromund Kaas.

I forgot Darth Gravus too, I forgot how much I liked him. He struck me as being quite a clever man, certainly not the sort to be easily deceived.

IMO, Gravus already has the air of someone who belongs on the Dark Council, so I think he would be another good candidate for a promotion.

Darth Gravus was actually one of my favorite quest givers (he's Thana Vesh's Master. I'm sure most of you remember her ;P )

And I completely agree with the above; he would make a perfect council member. He's ruthless and menacing, but not a raving lunatic. He's got just enough Imperial zeal for Sith cred, but he's methodical in his campaigns. He also has a pre-existing back story with all Imp characters, but your LS/DS choices did not affect his survival.

Most importantly...

he's got an unwavering hate for the Republic and has proven himself victorious on Taris (ok, with a little help from you). Right now, the Dark Council needs winners more than anything else. While Baras and Thanaton may have been tops in their prime, they became scrub nutjobs that spent more time hurting the Empire by the end of Imp storylines, and were dealt with accordingly. I'm not even going to get into the hot mess that was Jadus/Zhorrid, except to say there is no way either of them remain on the council.

And Gravus is a winner. At least for now.

/vote for Gravus, Dark Council

And Gravus is a winner. At least for now.

/vote for Gravus, Dark Council

I did mention Darth Gravus, but my votes going to Darth Charnus. Mainly because he's a pretty good sith as his former master was Darth Decimus - a member of the dark council. And if we base our facts on the Darth Jadus/Zhorrid events, he would take his place.

I'm not a fan of Darth Gravus, when I did Taris as an Inquisitor I was raving at him all the time for not keeping his apprentice in line.

When I told him I killed her I was saying inside, yeah - and your next! :p

I did mention Darth Gravus, but my votes going to Darth Charnus. Mainly because he's a pretty good sith as his former master was Darth Decimus - a member of the dark council. And if we base our facts on the Darth Jadus/Zhorrid events, he would take his place.

I'm not a fan of Darth Gravus, when I did Taris as an Inquisitor I was raving at him all the time for not keeping his apprentice in line.

Don't get me wrong; Darth Charnus would be a fine candidate too. I would love to see several Lords or Darths that we encountered as minor players get seats on the council. The problem is that due to the series of self-inflicted unfortunate events, there are multiple spots on the council open...even if they don't fill them all, it's likely that they both could reasonably end up there. I guess from my previous logic, they are both winners. Charnus took Correllia, or played a huge part. It wasn't directly his fault the Empire subsequently lost it.

I recall reading somewhere that the last time that happened (many years ago in game time), the Emperor personally eliminated 1/2 the council and filled it with his own selections. This time around, no matter what you believe about what actually happened to the Emperor, he most likely won't be available to do that again.

I did the Gravus/Thana Vesh quest on three toons. Twice I killed her at the end. On my BH, I let her go. From a RP Perspective, she was little more than an annoying gnat and nutcase. By the third time around, it just wasn't worth the effort to kill her. Besides, I got the feeling that Gravus was giving her plenty of rope to hang herself with. Which is pretty much what happened. Even if you let her live, from the mail you get from her, it sounds like she is sent far, far away to an insignificant front, where all the ineffective Sith with hearts still beating go.

I'm hoping for a quest tied to this, maybe you get to choose your own dark council member or something. Personally however, i just cant see Gravus going on the dark council. He's just not important enough (in terms of storyline), and he doesn't have glowing yellow eyes :p. Charnus isn't so much more important, but he was the apprentice of the late Darth Decimus (god rest his soul). More likely its gonna be some new NPCs, either way, very exciting. I just hope all the imperial characters have some sort of involvement in this, not just the Inquisitor