The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Good Morning, everyone!

RyuuShadow

Hello and good morning to the Star Wars community. :)

Introductions? Ah...uh... -pulls out speech class notes- Oh, okay! Right!

I am RyuuShadow, a newcomer after trying the trial version for about....a week? Maybe a bit more? A pleasure to meet you guys!

Right now, I only have one toon on the game but I have experience in other MMOs; those being, WoW, Aion, Rift and a few others here and there. So I figured, why not add another bad gaming habit to my collection? :D

Right, rambling...uh....okay...

At the moment, Im currently chilling out on the RP Server Ebon Hawk in hopes of joining a guild. (RP servers have always given me the best playing experience and Im crossing my fingers that Star Wars stays true to that.) I consider myself a "casual raider/player", meaning I play when my homework, studying, and job allow me a bit of freetime on the computer. This is usually in the evenings if Im not running around on Rift or WoW. Raiding I love to do when I can as well, though Im mostly a backup player due to my current schedule. So, in a sense, Im new but not new at the same time!

-bows-

I apologize for the rambling but I type like that when I have no idea how to make it short and sweet.

FYI, Im also a story/lore nerd. :)